mzmarie said 10 years, 10 months ago:

My now ex-boyfriend who lives almost 2 hrs. Away from me had asked me to move in with him in the town where he lives. I said ok, I thought this could be it, I’ve waited so long for an opportunity to pop up where I could move away from this place and everyone. To start a new life a fresh start and try to be happy, not only because of this I do love him very much and was looking forward to starting a new life with him. So I pack up everything and I left I didn’t even say goodbye to anyone I really didn’t see a point to do so, since it seems everyone would be happier without me around. And I left with a smile on my face excited and ready for what awaits me. Well three days after the move I find myself back where I was. I’m not too sure what happen everything seem ok at least I thought so. It all started when I brought up to him that I needed to go back to pick up some things I left behind and he had a fit and we started to argue and I said to him maybe this was a bad idea and he agreed and gave me bags to pack and brought me back home. I haven’t heard from him since it’s now been almost 4 days, I’ve text him a couple of times but nothing. He completely ignores me , I know I’m the one who said it was a bad idea but I didn’t think he was gonna agree with me and give me bags to pack up. The whole way back home he said nothing to me. So confused I am, because this is a guy who told me that no matter what happens between use that we will work it out because he wants to be with me for the rest of his life, not to mention he still has his FB status as “in a realtionship” uh….I have to worse luck with guys. I’m just so heartbroken right now