you’d laugh said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Introduce yourself below.

- Aloha 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) I’m a crazy fangirl from Denmark!
- I’m also the admin of this group and if you have any problems don’t hesitate to message me!!

LoudnBlunt said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Heyy My names Emma and I’m from Britain…nice to meet you *hugs*! XD

DJ Not Nice said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Hi. The name’s DJ Not Nice, but you may call me Juls. If I could describe myself with one word, it’d be honest.
*stares with slightly closed eyes and frowned eyebrows*

Zatanna said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Hi, I’m Lucy :) I’m from Brazil and I have a feeling that I’m the the oldest person on this group T____T hahahah :) JK! Nice to meet you everybody!

Progressing Positivity said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Hello awesome people! I’m another person just like you but very different. If you EVER feel like you need to talk to someone, I’m just a message away :)
I’m a very happy person (I try to be) and I love helping people and believe everyone is meant to be happy but sometimes people don’t follow the right directions in life and end up in the wrong place. but friends and amazing people like you can always help them :)

Theunwantedgirl said 9 years, 10 months ago:

hello everyone. I’m Tiannah I’m from Australia….

Avery✿ said 9 years, 10 months ago:

hi hi! im Avery :D

applebear said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Hello! I’m Dia!

Teara said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Hi! I’m Teara from Singapore, if you guys have ever heard of it. xD I’m really new to BT and am still exploring the various features here! :)

lilwisher93 said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Hello I’m Lauren from New York. Hello all and keep staying awesome :D feel free to message me about anything

Natalia said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Hii, my name’s Natalia and I’m from Poland :)

Raque said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Hi! Im still learning how it works ;)

Yellow roses said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Greetings darlings!

My name is Lydia and I am a talkative, bubbly and petite human being, at the height of 5 foot!

Jess said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Hi, I’m Jessica but I prefer being called Jess. I’m 16 & quite new to this website.
If anyone needs help, advice or a friend to vent to, I’m here :)

Deleted User said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Hey I’m an asshole at times but I’m just being me I love people and hate them at the same time I wish I could change my past decisions but life moves forward anyway I’m just being honest I’m a good guy I would like to think xp