TheLittleThings said 8 years, 1 month ago:

As the title says: What do you do in your leisure? What do you do for pleasure? It’s simple, impersonal. A good icebreaker. Helps weed out “your people”, as it were, from the faceless masses.

TheLittleThings said 8 years, 1 month ago:

Perhaps this is too vague, but if you can describe it as “geeky”, I’d probably be into it. Books, tv shows, comics, video games, movies… the whole gamut. A ‘pop culture’ enthusiast, if you will, a purveyor of fine fiction.

I just really like stories, ‘kay?

ABrighterDay said 8 years, 1 month ago:

I like reading, both amateur and professional works. I like playing video games, although recently it’s been hard for me to get into long games. I’ve mostly been playing around with games that are easy to pick up, like Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing, Bejeweled, and mahjong. I also like to write and have been working on a few writing projects here and there. I can use all the experience I get, but it can be hard to motivate myself at times. Hopefully I’ll get some more ideas just by talking with everyone here.

Drew said 8 years, 1 month ago:

I’m not really sure haha. I’ve got quite the long list of things above that I enjoy, but aren’t necessarily my favorite. My hobbies include being a faithful disciple of God, volunteering, food connoisseur, just sports, and talking. Pastimes I guess would be me just being a total bum and watching Netflix all day with multiple bags of popcorns and chips. Also working out on an occasional basis. (Love crossfit). My passions would be my love for Christ as well as the spread of his word. Definitely food haha. And I also enjoy seeing the joy in faces of people that I’ve helped or have been helped. I had to pick the ones that ment the most to me, out of so many. It was hard I’ll admit.

NotSafeForTwerk said 8 years, 1 month ago:

I draw, read and write (horribly). I also practice guitar and am trying to learn Spanish (again, horribly). I play video games (mostly retro or action adventure) and enjoy other geeky activities, such as D&D.

Deleted User said 8 years, 1 month ago:

i’m into literature, music, video games, movies, comics, anime, tv shows, etc… and talking about social justice (not tumblr sj)

@TheLittleThings
True, we do tend to be hyper critical of ourselves.
As for D&D I did for a time try to run a campaign through skype. There’s also Play by Post sites like Rpol.net. Most people are pretty accepting of new comers, and I usually like teaching new people about this kind of stuff. Also, just reading the core books gives you a good idea of how it plays. I have run D&D, D20 Modern, Ars Magica, and Pathfinder. I have a crap ton of books for Ars Magica though, and it is a bit more in-depth than D&D.

you’d laugh said 8 years, 1 month ago:

movies, anime, tv series, books, music… I don’t do sport (unless it’s Free!) C:

Drawing, reading, practicing guitar and spanish!

Deleted User said 8 years ago:

I play guitar, mess around with computers and do a bunch of nerd stuff. Haha

Rhys said 8 years ago:

My two main hobbies are playing guitar and fishing!

BaKar said 7 years, 8 months ago:

fishing , meet friends , have pets ,joking , music

Just.another.lady said 7 years, 8 months ago:

I play tennis and I’m trying to learn new languages!