you’d laugh said 8 years, 1 month ago:

I have a five year-old, yellow Labrador Retriever called Dixie. Nickname: Cuddly-bear. She’s one of my best friends and I can’t even look at her without feeling my heart melt!

Humanist Hope said 8 years, 1 month ago:

I have a chihuahua named Pepper. She is the most neurotic dog I’ve ever met, but she’s a cuddle-bug. Her only interests are food, running in circles and cuddling.

LoudnBlunt said 8 years, 1 month ago:

Sadly I do not…I am incredibly scared of pets..horrible right? :(

you’d laugh said 8 years, 1 month ago:

We’re all different, Emma! Well, I’m sure you like a lot of other stuff C:

Theunwantedgirl said 8 years, 1 month ago:

I have a kitten X)
Named Iris

applebear said 8 years, 1 month ago:

I have two goldfish! But I’ve had pets before. I’ve had a dog once, a hamster when I was 7, guinea pigs around 12, ducklings and baby kittens! :)

Avery✿ said 8 years, 1 month ago:

I have a 2 year old Shih Tzu named Tashi. :D

AlyCee said 8 years, 1 month ago:

I have 2 dogs, a golden retriever and a yorkshire terrier named Remy and Bella :) I love them

Nick said 8 years, 1 month ago:

I have five cats, their names are Bella, Isabeau, Hay Lin, Saori and Ariel. And one dog named Tormenta. I love them sooo much.

ABrighterDay said 8 years, 1 month ago:

I have a German Shepherd named Shady who is the most poofy purebred I’ve ever met. She’s energetic and gets jealous easily. Very cute. I also have a cat named Ebony, who is skittish but loving. I’m really happy to have pets in my life. They help keep my spirits up when I’m feeling down.

NotSafeForTwerk said 8 years, 1 month ago:

Two cats. Jinx, an 8 year old fluffy calico, and Evil, a 2 year old black american short-hair. ^_^

Mona said 8 years, 1 month ago:

I have 2 turtles, ones name is Ninja and the other one is Turtle. They are Red eared sliders and they are my life.

Deleted User said 8 years, 1 month ago:

I share my life with a wiener dog named Bella. I love her so, so much!

Deleted User said 8 years, 1 month ago:

I have a dog

Andy said 7 years, 10 months ago:

I have a 2.5 year old shih tzu named Mimi :D We also live with a cat named Lovis who both me and Mimi probably love more than she loves us, but it’s ok, sometimes she cuddles us <3