Deleted User said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Evening all! I thought of a few questions that I think could be pretty good for people to think about and answer PLUS be great ice breakers. So ladies and gentlemen shoot me a message and answer these questions please:

1) What makes you smile in life?
2)What is the difference between living and existing?
3)When was the last time you tried something new?
4) Are you holding onto anything you need to let go of?
5)Can you describe yourself? Truthfully and honestly?

I hope this can help pave the way for long-lasting friendships!

Marcus said 9 years, 9 months ago:

We’re already talking in PM, but holy crap, your questions are so captivating, I had to answer. :P

1. Many things make me smile, but probably the one most potent is comedy. I love Colbert and Jon Stewart’s humor, as well as several other comedians.

2. The difference between living and existing is effort and drive. With effort, you make goals, you work to complete them, and you make more goals. With effort, you actively seek things. Drive tells you what those fundamental questions you seek answers to really mean to you.

3. Hmmm. That’s a tough one, I can’t really remember. Maybe it’s time to try something new in the future.

4. Holy crap, this question is so relevant to my life. I’m holding onto grief I’ve never let out. I’m holding onto anger and resentment because it’s easier than letting it go. I’m holding onto fear and uncertainty.

5. I am always on the process of becoming. Striving to be more open, more heartfelt, more vulnerable, striving to answer the deep questions, and to ask tougher ones. I’m on the constant journey to love myself unconditionally, and to give others that same love.