Morgan said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Despite everything that’s been going on in my life lately, I’ve been feeling so happy about these last couple days. During the summer, I literally thought that I wouldn’t be able to take it anymore. My friends were changing and everyone around me had such high expectations of me and I thought by the end of the summer, I would have taken my life. I was serious about it too. I told myself on my birthday, I was going to end it once and for all. But, somehow I made it through. I woke up on September 24th feeling like a brand new person. I couldn’t even begin to describe to you how it felt to have all of those worries and constant negative thoughts in the back of my mind melted away. Don’t get me wrong, I still have my moments but,I feel so much better than I did. I just wanted to share with anyone that might be reading this that if you suffer so badly with depression like I did,(and still do at times) things do get better, and I’m not just saying that. Despite if you believe in God or not, I know that he’s looking down on me and holding my hand through this rough patch in my life and I think he’s giving me a chance to look at things a little differently. I know I belong in this world, and I know you do too.