natalierose said 7 years, 5 months ago:

Now, there have gotta be some Wicked fans ’round here.
Personally, Wicked is my ultimate favorite musical and my inspiration. Likewise, Defying Gravity is my all time favorite song. I actually wrote my application essay for college about Elphaba. That’s how geeky and fangirly I am over it.
So for you fans who must be out there… favorite Elphabas? Seen it live? Favorite songs/characters/lines?

Kayla said 7 years, 4 months ago:

Hi! I know it’s a bit late but I love Wicked! I’m actually seeing it this year! My favourite song would have to be Defying Gravity. :) @natalierose

from-mars said 6 years, 7 months ago:

lkjllasldsj and I’m way for this @kayla and @natalierose, I think Idina is my favourite Elphaba for ever, I saw it live last year it was awesome even if it was only a student play, but the Elphaba had the voice and it was gorgeous. I love Defying Gravity, but I also love the Wizard songs (Wonderful is amazing it never fails to make me smile) and For Good is just a wonderful friendship song which also makes me all teary but yeah

OptimisticFaerie said 6 years, 3 months ago:

I loooove Wicked! I went on a road trip to Cali to see it last summer (= it was sooo amazing, got the t-shirt to prove it!