Angel said 11 years, 1 month ago:

Music played a huge part of my life. I can never go a day without listening to my favorite Beatles playlist. I also play some classical musical instruments as a hobby.

But when it comes to music genre, I’m more on classic rock. But I particularly enjoy listening to 60′s rock like THE BEATLES! I also love rock ‘n roll like Elvis Presley.
Some of my favorite artists (some are not particularly rock and some are from the 80′s already) are Frank Sinatra, Barry Mannilow, Queen, Bon Jovi, The Cascades, Europe, The Carpenters etc… So yeah, you can say I’m quite one of the ‘oldies’ and I’m proud of it!

What’s yours? :D

Ruhoodenough said 11 years, 1 month ago:

I enjoy 50′s oldies (: Defiantly dance. Love reggae! I could only listen to rap when its actually good. And can’t go a day without listening to Indie rock. Plus, Modern Alternative .

Angel said 11 years, 1 month ago:

@Ruhoodenough thats interesting ;)

Academic77 said 11 years ago:

I have a wide taste in music. I listen to a lot of folk/singer-songwriter/country these days, but also like a lot of rock (Springsteen, R.E.M, etc) and occasionally a bit of pop. I like stuff with a political or deep edge.

Jesse said 11 years ago:

I love listening to country, pop, Spanish (not mariachi), some Christian rock, and some instrumental. MUSIC HAS GOT TO BE PART OF MY LIFE OTHERWISE I WOULD GO CRAZY!!!! I’m not me without music. :D

Deleted User said 11 years ago:

I simply love Downtempo, and what some people call as Trip Hop. From Little Dragon to Bonobo, without forgetting about RJD2 and Flying Lotus.

Aka. “chill”, “ambient” music.

Sentinel said 11 years ago:

classic rock and metal. Go hard

heheh just the opposite @red-sentinel :p

I would say “don’t go hard… just chill”

Swifting said 11 years ago:

Pop and country preferred. I hate a loud bass.

Sentinel said 11 years ago:

Nah @layla-novotny although I do like some chill music like some radiohead or Porcupine Tree, by far my favorite music has to have energy. ACDC, Judas Priest, Kamelot, Coheed and Cambria, April Wine, stuff like that.

Angel said 11 years ago:

Same here @red-sentinel Acdc!! :D

I don’t pay much attention to the genre of what I listen to, if I like it I listen! :D I reckon if anybody looked at the sort of stuff I listen to the most though they’d say my music genre is most definitely the rock/pop kinda stuff.

(◣_◢)Poet said 11 years ago:

Anything and everything. I just like rhythm and melody and great lyrics.

Ashley said 10 years, 11 months ago:

Im not sure if I’m the only one like this… But my favorites are old style, celtic music, Chopin, instrumental stuff :) gets me through a lot! Oh…,and Eminem xD

miss.E said 10 years, 11 months ago:

i love marina and the diamonds’ songs!!