georgey said 8 years, 7 months ago:

I play the guitar and try to sing very poorly

What about everybody else?

No need for intros said 8 years, 7 months ago:

I sing sometimes… on occasion. However I’m not very good at it.

Tori said 8 years, 7 months ago:

I (try to) sing and used to play the guitar. I also used to play the sax. I went through a piano phase too, but never quite got it. :P

Whiny Frog said 8 years, 7 months ago:

ze violin :)

Layla M said 8 years, 7 months ago:

I play the guitar and piano. If I said I could sing, I’d be lying. I sound terrible when I sing haha.

Angel Demon said 8 years, 7 months ago:

I practice singing more than anything, however I do also play guitar, bass, drums when I can, and I am also interested in learning violin and cello. I have most recently gotten an Ocarina however have yet to put any real practice into it. I like the sounds of the piano as well. I do hope to be able to create music with a wide array of instruments at some point in my life n.n

Lucille Eidanyoson said 8 years, 7 months ago:

I play the cello and violin.

TheFastLane said 8 years, 7 months ago:

I used to play the alto sax when I was in 8th grade. I was section leader but I had to quit when I moved to high school because of my schedule. I also try to sing quite a bit but I’m not quite sure how I am at it.

Caractacus said 8 years, 7 months ago:

Guitar, piano and vocals

georgey said 8 years, 7 months ago:

You guys should post some recordings :D

Rachel said 8 years, 7 months ago:

I play guitar and I really want to be in a band. c:

Jess said 8 years, 7 months ago:

I try to play piano but I haven’t in a while, I loss interest, perhaps I should pick it up again. I’m sure I haven’t forgotten too much.

Other than that, I sing casually.

Both are just a hobby, nothing serious.

Deleted User said 8 years, 7 months ago:

I play the Mellophone right now in Marching Band, but when that’s over I can either go back to playing the Trumpet or I can continue to learn the French Horn. Don;t really know which I’m going to do yet… I also sing in my choir/ show choir

worthasmile said 8 years, 7 months ago:

Piano and guitar. Whilst I occasionally attempt to sing, I prefer only with others or to a song that is being played. However, people who sing a cappella are exceptionally impressive in my view. :)

riotworsley said 8 years, 7 months ago:

vocals and piano