cloudyseasofrain said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Well ladies and gentlemen. *puts on welcome cap*
It’s a pleasure to meet y’all. Now onto more serious yet exciting news *acts like a serious news reporter* WHO IS CONSIDERED THE BEST IN YOUR OWN PERSONAL OPINION? Meaning the most relatable, catchy, and just pure awesomeness. It can be from any genre, any time, and anybody. When I say anybody that can include your bat crazy Aunt Clara singing “Dancing Queen” <<<<<< which I consider the most awesome thing since Jimi Hendrix being the first to rewire his guitar for left handed use. Soo *does a Doctor Evil Impersonation* I leave the floor to y'all. SURPRIS ME *claps hands like a kindergartner* I <3 surprises. :3

ostranenie said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Of all time? I haven’t been proven right yet, but I’m gonna go with Scissor Sisters. I’ve seen their singer do things on stage that I just couldn’t believe were possible.

Savvy Wraith said 9 years, 10 months ago:

My forever love would have to be Maynard James Keenan. He’s the singer for the bands Tool, A Perfect Circle, and Puscifer. He’s just an extremely talented man, and hes successful on many levels. He’s an artist, a musician, a wine maker, and on the side even an actor. I don’t mind that he’s so introverted. He’s just amazing and I’ve loved him since I was a kid. His music just hits home and makes you think.

Cecelia said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Anything classic rock

DJ Not Nice said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Ludwig van Beethoven.

Lauren said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Kurt Cobain of course

TheMaverick said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Radiohead. Think about it guys, they have something for everybody. Rock, alternative, electronic sounds, and I don’t know if it is just me, but I think Thom Yorke is a great singer, with very original style.

Progressing Positivity said 9 years, 10 months ago:

My personal opinion, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and Eminem. yup, weird combo but I love both of them
and maaayyybbbeee Ludwig van Beethoven. I don’t find him as amazingas Mozart though and oh, there’s another musician but he wouldn’t be the best I guess..

Emily said 9 years, 10 months ago:

classic rock mostly. I mean would you remember a Pitbull or a Kesha song 20-30 years from now? I know I wouldn’t. My choices are always from the old days.

Deleted User said 9 years, 10 months ago:

In my opinion, the best bands are the ones whose songs have a deep meaning behind them. For example, I believe bands like Bring Me The Horizon, Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce The Veil, Linkin Park, and Evanescence are amazing and always help me through the day. They’re probably one of the two reasons why I’m sill alive.

mongoose said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Queen – Freddie Mercury
Michael Jackson
Beatles

jessthegymnast said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Definitely Journey and The Beatles. As for a current band that I think won’t be just a “fad”, I think Maroon 5 has good music and won’t get old and outdated like a lot of current bands.

Jay said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Pink Floyd.

Deleted User said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Coldplay nuff said

Doofy said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Rob Swire, personally.