Deleted User said 9 years, 4 months ago:

I’m just wondering what kinds of music everybody likes? I enjoy almost all types except R&B and Reggae, but I’m welcome for people to explain why they like those :D I’m just wondering what everybody likes :)

LemonQuesadilla said 9 years, 4 months ago:

I love all kinds of music

Red Sheep said 9 years, 4 months ago:

I listen to all kinds of music, but I prefer alternative rock, such as indie rock, and psychadelic trance. :D

Deleted User said 9 years, 3 months ago:

LOVE ROCK MUSIC ONLY ROCK :D :) .

Deleted User said 9 years, 3 months ago:

I list the genre in my itunes, and it’s mostly built-up of alternative rock, electronic, indie pop, and witch house. My favourite is electronic though haha.

freespirit said 9 years, 3 months ago:

I mostly listen to different kinds of rock and electronic

Josh said 9 years, 3 months ago:

I listen to a lot of stuff but my favorite is Country

Sayuri said 9 years, 3 months ago:

i love pop mainly. But i do listen to orchestral music and other kinds too. Recently I’m into Spanish music a lot. don’t know why

ritabg said 9 years, 3 months ago:

I love techno, deep house, tech house and progressive :)

Itheren said 9 years, 2 months ago:

I love all kinds of music with deep meaning and without as well. I mainly listen to rock or post-hardcore the most.

LoVeMusiC35 said 9 years, 1 month ago:

I like all kinds of music as long as they were made by passion.But my favourite singer is actually Kurt Cobain so I like a but more Grunge.✔

An Incredible Machine said 9 years, 1 month ago:

Country and 70′s-80′s rock, but some random bands from other genres have slipped through as well :)

.-.briana.-. said 9 years, 1 month ago:

i honestly love rock, and metal c: and a couple certain pop or country songs..

Tanner said 9 years, 1 month ago:

I listen to a lot of alt and indie rock. :D I also love listening to a little bit harder rock too such as Nirvana. But mostly Cage The Elephant, Black Keys, Arctic Monkeys, ect. :D

The Amazing Travis said 8 years, 11 months ago:

Pop or Rock.