Deleted User said 10 years ago:

Okay so when we are going through times when when we’re feeling depressed, some of us might turn to music to lift our spirits, what singers do you people listen to when they are feeling low?

Shashy said 9 years, 12 months ago:

mystical-being said 9 years, 12 months ago:

I usually listen to anything that I can relate to regardless of the artist. If it’s music to cheer me up, I go with something slow that gradually rises with a beat.

Deleted User said 9 years, 12 months ago:

ah i liked that video shashy, i hadnt seen it before

i generally listen to britt nicole when i am upset cos her words are so relateable, i also like that ‘happy’ song by pharell, that always cheers me up!

Doruk said 9 years, 12 months ago:

Balkan music, my friend. Goran Bregovic, Fanfare Ciocarlia etc. They help a lot. You just want to raise your hands and dance!

ive never heard of any of those, but they sound fun :D

Isabella said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Owl City songs–never fail to cheer me up. :)
Also, pretty much anything that has a lively tune/beat–songs like that keep me from being lonely, if only for just a short period of time.

Seagoat said 9 years, 11 months ago:

I really like listening to:
Kingdom come – John bellion
Anything – Hedley
Cherry Pie – Warrent

Kingdom come really inspires me to do better and move on and stuff, Anything is a feel good song and Cherry Pie is a sweet rock and roll song so when I sing it out loud it makes me feel hella good. There are a few others but I can’t remember.

GrimacingAbsolutist said 9 years, 11 months ago:

3D Mark 2000 demo music. Works pretty reliably.

Or maybe “Fastest Thing Alive (Penta song)” by Vincent El:

Or this video as a whole:

Exhaustedcraver said 9 years, 11 months ago:

La dernière danse by Indila, great song!!

sparklingoceans said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Swing, big band, or 50s music is great for cheering up. It’s lively and it always works to cheer me up!

Wintergreen Kitty said 9 years, 11 months ago:

OIA said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Billy Joel

The man has awesome music.

PontiusQ said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Oldies always make me feel better!
Like Elvis, Johnny Cash, Tonny Bennett, Sinatra..
When I listen it, somehow it makes me feel like I’m in their time and everything was easier then, and there were no worries back then so I feel better