Deleted User said 11 years ago:

I’ve been listening to Little Dragon, Gramatik, Flying Lotus, Royksopp, Phantogram, Little People, RJD2, Hooverphonic… ;)

(◣_◢)Poet said 11 years ago:

@layla-novotny, i love little dragon!

haha Little Dragon is really really good. I’m in love with Yukimi’s voice. <3

I haven’t heard of quite a few of these bands, might have to check some of them out (feel free to recommend some songs to start me off if you like, always up for expanding my music library – it’s getting pretty dusty!)

Generally depends on the mood I’m in but recently I’ve been indulging in some good ol’ pop music with a bit of rock thrown in. So there’s Fun., Imagine Dragons, McFly, Hanson, The Script, Owl City, Glee, You Me At Six and an artist called Gavin Mikhail. Mostly because I need all the help I can get to cheer me up so upbeat songs from those bands never fail to put a smile on my face :D

Ruhoodenough said 11 years ago:

Lana Del Rey. I think i’ve downloaded all her music. Haha, she has an amazing voice and her lyrics are just so clear.

Lana is pretty great. Add her voice to Kris Menace’s beats and that’s what happens:

rayman1030 said 11 years ago:

This is literally the most blissful and happy/sad/peaceful song I’ve heard.

This song has gotten me through things that I can’t begin to describe to you. It’s just got everything you could want from a song.

Louis Armstrong, ladies and gentlemen. Because nothing can match his gentle bellow.

that’s a great song @rayman1030 :)

this is what I’m listening right now:

I approve ^

How to answer… I collect vinyl so pretty much everything.

Can’t even scratch the surface so here’s a random list:
Violent Femmes, Ray Charles, The Velvet Underground, Toots and the Maytals, Sublime, Steve Miller Band, The White Stripes, Santana, Nina Simone, Janes Addiction, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Ramones, James Brown, Led Zeppelin, Vampire Weekend, Donovan, The Knife, The Cure, The Black Keys, John Prine, Bob. Marley, Yellow Ostrich, Neil Young, Pink Floyd, The Clash, Smashing Pumpkins, Lynrd Skynyrd, Jimmy Hendrix, Modern English, Beastie Boys, Arctic Monkeys, Blind Melon, Cheap Trick, Willie Nelson, The Specials, Elliot Smith, Paul Simon, Otis Redding, Nick Drake,and on and on and on…

SOO many good choices in there. But one thing I’ve noticed is that almost everyone I know has a little Ray Charles on their iPod. My metal friends, my pop friends, my indie friends, even my dubstep friends haha

Yup, gotta luv Mr. Charles. What’d I Say is such a great one..

I’ve been trying to find covers of songs that are equal to or better than the original. Passes the time.
Yellow Ostrich does a great cover of Tightrope

Academic77 said 11 years ago:

You will probably think that I am weird, but recently I made a chronological list of my CDs. I decided that I would try and re-listen to my entire collection. I began in 1961 and now am up to 1972. I will be listening next to The Eagles: The Eagles, and Neil Young: Harvest.

Name Withheld said 11 years ago:

Kaskade: Room for Happiness.