Lucipherous said 11 years ago:

i’m currently in love with the band called seahaven. i like brand new, la dispute, bright eyes, tigers jaw, joyce manor,and basement. what about you?

Deleted User said 11 years ago:

Affiance, Deception of a Ghost, Sirens & Sailors, Mastodon, Killswitch Engage, NWA, Lupe Fiasco, Immortal Technique, George Strait, Garth Brooks, Brooks & Dunn, Elton John, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, kenny G….just to name a FEW

And “Ecstacy” by ATB …..that song just..man

you like elton john? i saw him live thursday! :)

(◣_◢)Poet said 11 years ago:

Everything, but lately…

Ne-yo, Mirah,Slipknot, Yael Naïm, Phora, America (Sister Golden Hair <3), The Dirtbombs, SWV, The XX, Tevin Campbell, Rival Schools…

I'm all over the place with music. I'm always open to stuff i haven't heard too, so share away.

Hell yeah i like Elton John…his voice is amazing

And Lynyrd Skynyrd

Odie said 11 years ago:

Tool. Dream Theater. Kavinsky. Digitalism. Soundgarden. Lots of others?

Evo said 11 years ago:

Mind.in.a.Box, V.N.V. Nation and Assemblage 23 are my favorite bands right now…

Odie said 11 years ago:

+1 for VNV Nation.

Sentinel said 11 years ago:

@Catbutt I am so jealous. So so jealous. I would kill to see him live. Sir Elton rocks

Trivium as well as Coheed and Combira have been my most recent favorites. Also been listening to ACDC, Avantasia, Scorpions, Bowie, Judas Priest…to name a few

@sentinel he was wonderful. he wore a sparkily red suit with the word “fantastic” on his back. like how is that not just absolutely fabulous.

Angel said 11 years ago:

Everything from 1960′s..

rayman1030 said 11 years ago:

I’ve been rocking to some of the music by G-Eazy (a can be a bit heinous though)

And (I know I will sound totally hipster when I say this) I have really been listening to Macklemore for the last two years and since he has gotten big with his song Thrift Shop and Can’t Hold Us, I’ve just learned to like him even more!

Another good song suggestion from Macklemore is Wing$. It’s just a really powerful “FU%K YEAH” song.

If you catch what I’m puttin’ down.