Deleted User said 9 years, 3 months ago:

It hasn’t made me cry, but it’s a beautiful song :) . Might make someone on here cry ;) .

SJayJay said 9 years, 3 months ago:

im not sure if it will make others cry but I listened to it before in school for a recollection its called wonderfully made its a scripture lullaby and I know not everyone here is catholic or christian but when I feel useless and just so mad at myself this is what I listen to

Deleted User said 9 years, 1 month ago:

I think music only tends to make me cry when I’m near-upset myself, but ‘Panic! At The Disco – This is Gospel’ got me I think. I had a stage a while ago when I listened to Mayday Parade and Pierce The Veil at one point I think some of their music was able to do that as well.

Peanutter said 9 years, 1 month ago:

Music only makes me cry if it’s incorporated into a video game, movie, or some type of art. The first one is from a video game called “Journey,” the second one is from a movie called, “The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya.”

Never too late-3 days grace

Aeshtrix said 9 years, 1 month ago:

@peanutter Ayye, I loved Haruhi!

Song that’s made me cry, Moddi- Stuck in the Waltz

Not all of these make me cry (I find it incredibly hard to cry anymore) they mostly just make me feel emotional, maybe give me shivers or make me think back to a time I did cry whilst listening to that song:
Brain – Banks
Drowning – Banks
Can You Feel My Heart (Killing My Soul Remix) – Bring Me The Horizon
A Lung – The Knife
Teardrop – Massive Attack
Shuck – Purity Ring
Chandelier – Sia (especially the piano version)
Salted Wound – Sia
Breathe Me – Sia
Angels – The XX
Try – The XX
Unfold – The XX
Fantasy – The XX

Most songs from The XX are moody; for lack of a better word. That’s why they’re listed so often.

@peanutter

Apotheosis is a great one! Paints a lovely image in your head, that’s for sure.

An Incredible Machine said 9 years, 1 month ago:

Little Big Town – “Can’t Go Back” (I had forgotten about the song for a while, as much as I love them. Then it came on and the like ‘Some things you can’t go back to ’cause you let them slip away’ just hit me… it’s so relevant right now. Hopefully there’s time to fix it.

And I can’t remember what song, but the first Fleetwood Mac song I heard after my Grandpa died… I just couldn’t hold it together. I started listening to them after borrowing his Fleetwood Mac Greatest Hits cd to learn “Little Lies” so I could sing it at a grade school talent show (you know, between all the little 8 year olds singing Britney and Backstreet Boys. I was an odd child.) and I don’t know, I guess that just stuck with me.

Jennifer Lee said 9 years, 1 month ago:

The first time I listened to Tearjerker by the Red Hot Chili Peppers I cried a lot. It’s a pretty sad song for me.

LoVeMusiC35 said 9 years, 1 month ago:

Oh many songs make me cry.A special one is Deikse mou ton tropo-Zak Stefanou.Yeah its not english but it is so true and expresses me for some reason ( http://youtu.be/Vm80Hkaa1x0 ).Also linkin park songs are making me cry a lot.

Millie-meter said 9 years, 1 month ago:

Leave out all the rest – Linkin Park

Been pretty suicidal even as a kid. Still tears me down everytime.

Fallen, In the Arms of an Angel-Sarah McLachlan
My Immortal-Evanescence
The Earth Song-Michael Jackson
I Hate Everything About You-Three Days Grace
Perfect-Simple Plan
I’m Already There-Lonestar
What Hurts the Most-Rascal Flats
No Surprise-Daughtry
The A Team-Ed Sheeran
These songs make me extremely emotional but not enough to start crying fully but shed a single tear or to yesterday and be upset for an hour yes. Some of them are relatable to me while others I can imagine how it feels and the pain feels way to real to be from a song. I am sensitive so I can’t help it but

big pipsqueak said 9 years, 1 month ago:

Warrior by Demi Lovato I listen to it every single time my parents hurt me.

crazylittledevil. said 9 years, 1 month ago:

Angel and don’t go by exo