NightowlNinjabear :) said 8 years, 2 months ago:

I am so tired of hearing the same old same stuff they play on the radio. I am also a bit tired of my own playlist, which consists of a vast variety. I would like to see if anyone has any suggestions to maybe help me kick off a new playlist. I like almost every type, not too much into rap but I can deal if its decent. Someone or everyone please help? (:

Deleted User said 8 years, 2 months ago:

Well, some of my favourites:
– Roo Panes (Silver Moon)
– Sigur Rós (Glósóli, Svefn-G-Englar)
– Mumford and Sons + Laura Marling + some Indian band with a difficult name (Devil’s Spoke)
– Ben Howard (I Forgot Where We Were, Bones)
– Matthew & The Atlas (I Will Remain)

:)

Shinning-Like-Stars said 8 years, 2 months ago:

I have been in love with Echosmith lately(electric pop) I also enjoy Birdy, she’s more soft. I also like Passenger! I asked this question on Facebook a couple days ago too… some of my friends suggested… Yellow Card, Avicii, Bastille, My Chemical Romance, Secondhand Serenade, Fall Out Boy, and Marianas Trench. I hope you find some good music! The radio stuff is getting real old real fast!

NightowlNinjabear :) said 8 years, 2 months ago:

Thank you guys, I will check them out!! And Shinning like stars- I love almost all of those bands, I should probably listen to them more. Thank you!! (:

The Giggle Blizzard said 8 years, 2 months ago:

Check out Grateful Dead, Groove Armada, Arcade Fire, White Lies or The National. They are all good bands.