Tyler(Bob) said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Face Down-Red Jumpsuit

Mostly just because it was what i listened to non stop for the worst years of my life when everything was worse than it is now

Deleted User said 9 years, 10 months ago:

21 guns- Green day. It reminds me of my previous period of darkness

Camille said 9 years, 10 months ago:

If We Hold On Together – Diana Ross. It reminds me of someone I know who passed away.

Mischa said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Jason Mraz’s I’m Yours. That was my ringtone for an ex who cheated.

Mr. Milquetoast said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Clash’s version of I Fought the Law, tear up just thinking about it

Emily said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Bizarrely, the song that gets to me is Ready for the Weekend by Icona Pop. It represents a moment that felt like the beginning of everything, only I was really mistaken. Every time I hear it, I feel sick to my stomach.

Noodle Dream said 9 years, 10 months ago:

“Slide” by the Goo Goo Dolls, because a girl who I was really jealous of used to play/sing it all the time…

Bella Filipe said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Coma White by Marilyn Manson. Ex girlfriend of mine “tried to overdose” and for some reason I began relating the lyrics to her soon after. I hate the song now (it used to be one of my favourites) but now I can’t listen to it without feeling disgust. She is extremely immature and does drastic things (such as “trying to overdose”) so people will pay attention to her and feel sorry for her. Makes me sick.

Chwati:) said 9 years, 10 months ago:

“In and out of love” – Armin van Buuren.
The lyrics just remind me of the person I lost because of my own mistakes. I do not want to elaborate.

Doodle_Dogg said 9 years, 10 months ago:

“Payphone” – Maroon 5
Used to listen to that song on top of my terrace, looking at the skies, thinking about her.. Whenever I hear that tune, it brings back all those days that are long gone

ostranenie said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Beastie Boys, “Root Down”. It’s a great song but I swear to fucking god every time I hear that song something awful happens. So I’ve permanently deleted it from everything I own and swore never to hear it again. Superstitious, I guess, but whatevs.

Phaedrus said 9 years, 10 months ago:

“Passive” by A Perfect Circle. It’s a painful double-whammy reminder of my first and currently only (very passive indeed) rejection and thus failure as a competent and confident boy. I won’t skip it if it happens to come up, but I don’t ever choose it in particular.

lunaLizA said 9 years, 10 months ago:

paramore- the only exception

Deleted User said 9 years, 10 months ago:

^ seconding the only exception and also the moon song from the film Her

Just Keep Going said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Anything by Poets of The Fall. That fantastic band is just ruined for me :/