UncleRayRay said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Iris – Goo Goo Dolls

It was mine and my ex girlfriend’s song. I will listen to it most times when it comes on but, it reminds me of her and how she ripped my heart out and is still kind of hard to listen to sometimes. Also the song I repeatedly listened to when I knew she was going to break up with me the next day and cried over countless times.

DangIero said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Anything by Balance and Composure, He introduced me to that band, they’re really good too and I like their music, but now all their songs just make me sad bc they remind me of Him….

Julia said 9 years, 11 months ago:

The entire Sleeping With Sirens acoustic album, “If You Were A Movie, This Would Be Your Soundtrack”. So much personal meaning behind it in relation to the history I have with my ex. It reminds me of him too much and I’m not capable of listening to it without being flooded by triggering memories.

Deleted User said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Young & beautiful-Lana Del Ray, the song that reminds me of the girl who ripped my heart out

Cosette said 9 years, 11 months ago:

get lucky by daft punk. the song that replayed and replayed at this carnival where it was my ex and i’s last “good day” together..

cloudyseasofrain said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Free Bird by Lynyrd Skynyrd
Crystal by Stevie Nicks
Leather and Lace by Stevie Nicks and Don Henley
He Stopped Loving Her Today by George Jones
The Dance by Garth Brooks
Don’t Stand So Close To Me by the Police

SATISFIED BY JEWEL (my ex’s and my song)

I was in a relationship with an older man. I’m not proud of it. I gave all my heart and soul into that relationship, and he took me for granted. I can not bear to listen to those songs because it brings up how bad of a relationship it was and how bad he screwed me over in the end. I ended the relationship before anything could escalate.

Rebecca said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Crash by Sum 41

DJ said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Ain’t that the truth, by Matt Mays. My ex girlfriend is in the music video for it and it was always a song we would listen to together

Loren said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Daftpunk-Technologic. It was “our” first kiss song, and the 3 year relationship was just as mechanical and professional as the song.

Max S. said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Little Talks by Of Monsters and Men. My and my ex’s, who completely messed me up with trust, song.

Viginti Quattuor said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Take Me to the King- Tamela Mann, it was the song that was played at my uncles funeral. I didn’t like the before the funeral but now I cant listen to it without balling up my fists hard.

wornthinbyvastsummers said 9 years, 10 months ago:

She Loves Me So by Anthony Green, pretty much anything by Anthony Green. He sang it to me in the car the night we first kissed, it’s been over a year and hearing it still makes me want to punch things and cry.

Anne said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Tonight – FM Static
Fall For You – Secondhand Serenade
Jenny – The Click Five
Through The Trees (from a movie, I forgot the title)
You Are The One
Stick With You – PCD

Darksigma said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Snuff by Slipknot. Also Wake me up When September Ends and pretty much anything by Rise Against at this point

Jessieunicorns said 9 years, 10 months ago:

All of me john legend. My boyfriend of two years showed me this song right before he left without a explanation.
I wont give up jason mraz. My ex showed me this and eventually gave up on the relationship.