kaitlyn said 6 years, 2 months ago:

All of Me- John Legend

Kristine said 6 years, 2 months ago:

beauty from pain by Superchick

philosophical bread said 6 years, 2 months ago:

Good Life – OneRepublic. Reminds me of failure. I listened to it when I was attending summer school I got homesick so I went home. I felt like I failed myself.

Atlas said 6 years, 2 months ago:

I can’t listen to Alchemy – Above and Beyond anymore ;-;

Hazel said 6 years, 2 months ago:

Neyo – Single
My rapist liked that song and played it a lot. It makes me feel sick to my stomach whenever I hear it

Jennifer said 6 years, 2 months ago:

Taylor Swift – Enchanted

Confessed my feelings to a shy guy but he turns me down because he doesn’t feel confident with himself and he feels fat :/ at the same time the song is playing at the background *so relatable*

Silje said 6 years, 2 months ago:

Patience – Guns N Roses
Long distance relationships suck

MrNoBreaks said 6 years, 2 months ago:

A Fine Frenzy-The Beacon
Death Cab for Cutie-Follow you into the dark
Me and the girl i was going to marry dedicated these songs to each other, they were so tragic, so relatable, and she cheated on me, and the feelings i get when i used to hear this song echo in my head, and when i hear them come on i think “how, after everything that happened could it have gone so wrong?” i cant listen to them at all or ill explode, even thinking about it makes me lose it.

Deleted User said 6 years, 2 months ago:

Relient K – Be My Escape
Silverstein – My Heroine
Falling Up – Falling in Love

esseara said 6 years, 2 months ago:

Promise – Slash. My ex dedicated to me to mek me feel loved, and then he treated me nothing like the song.

Liyah said 6 years, 2 months ago:

Unsung – Katy McAllister.

Brightness said 6 years, 2 months ago:

Any song by Suede. ‘coz my ex’s singing voice is 99% like the lead singer. Sigh…

euphie_x said 6 years, 2 months ago:

Riptide – Vance Joy

mini_beethoven said 6 years, 1 month ago:

“Stella” – ATL because my cousin’s name was Stella and she died last summer :/

“Miserable at Best” – Mayday Parade because the guy I was talking to loved that song because I loved Mayday Parade and we would listen to it nonstop. Now he’s betrayed me and I can’t listen to it anymore, yet why am I listening to it now.

RedDeLosMuertes said 6 years, 1 month ago:

Mr.Brightside – The Killers.

I still listen to it because I know there are happy memories with it, and that things will be better in the future, and as long as I still have hope, everything will be okay.