Hayden said 8 years, 6 months ago:

I’m looking for new music to listen to; preferably bands.
I enjoy anything rock, hard-rock, metal, etc..

Any suggestions are much appreciated. :)

WildcatWarrior said 8 years, 6 months ago:

I’m more of a country music lover, but I really like Aranda and I Prevail. I fell in love with Aranda when I saw them open for Daughtry a few years ago. And I discovered I Prevail when I was getting my eyebrow pierced. I Prevail had me pumped up and listening to rock music for the next couple of days.

@wildcatwarrior
Thank you very much for the suggestions! I just checked both bands out, and I really like them. I Prevail especially.

mariko said 8 years, 6 months ago:

@devilndisguise

I love rock and heavy metal too but idk which type of bands you exactly like so I’ll do a list and then tell me if you like any of them:

-Ashes Remains
-Halestorm
-The pretty Reckless
-Disturbed
-Muse
-Of mice & men
-Sleeping With sirens
-Thousand Foot Krutch
-Iron Maiden
-In this Moment

@marikofujimoto

Great music taste.
I’ve heard of all but Ashes Remains and Iron Maiden, and I love all the others. I’ll check both of those ones out. Thanks!

Cherah said 8 years, 6 months ago:

My absolute favorite band is Five Finger Death Punch. I also love Black Stone Cherry, Slipknot, Three Days Grace, and Disturbed

@cherah

Five Finger Death Punch, Slipknot, Three Days Grace, and Disturbed are really good. I haven’t heard of Black Stone Cherry, though, so I’ll be sure to check ‘em out.
Thank you!

Cherah said 8 years, 6 months ago:

They are really good. Not metal, but a mixture of classic and modern rock brought together perfectly.

Illusion Dreamer said 8 years, 6 months ago:

I love Relient K, Pierce the Veil, Nothing More, Erra, Ghost Iris, and Hands Like Houses. Also love Bring Me the Horizon. )

PatB said 8 years, 6 months ago:

Do you like Phil Collins? I’ve been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn’t understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins’ presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group’s undisputed masterpiece. It’s an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums.

@anxiouslittleelf

I love Bring Me The Horizon, and Relient K and Pierce The Veil are both pretty good. I checked out the others you mentioned, and they’re all good, too. I especially like Hands Like Houses and Nothing More.
In fact, I’ve heard a song by Nothing More before, but I could never find it, because I didn’t know the name of it or the band, and now I just found it! So thank you.
I appreciate all the great suggestions.

@patb

I’ve never heard them before, but I’ll go check them out. :) Thank you.

Erick said 8 years, 6 months ago:

McFly, A Day To Remember, You Me At Six, Anarbor, All Time Low, Green Day, Atreyu, Every Avenue, The Wonder Years, Foo FIghters, Jet.

@erickmcfly21

Thank you for all the awesome suggestions! I love a lot of them already, but I’ll be sure to check the others out, too.

Erick said 8 years, 6 months ago:

forgot to mention Ice Nine Kills!! :P