twimble1 said 7 years ago:

A friend of mine recently introduced me to Of Mice And Men, and I can’t stop listening to it! Does any one have any other recommendations? Thanks for the help :)

Jess said 7 years ago:

Of Mice And Men isn’t really heavy metal :P , but bands similar to them worth checking out are I Killed The Prom Queen, Asking Alexandria, August Burns Red, The Ghost Inside maybe. Just watch their videos on Youtube and click other bands recommended, you can usually find good similar bands that way.

Sophie-Elle said 7 years ago:

I’m going to see Asking Alexandria live in October. I can’t wait! But some bands I really like are Nirvana, Pierce The Veil, Black Sabbath, Bring Me The Horizon, Chelsea Grin (heavy), Infant Annihilator (offensive).

LoverOfPitBulls101 said 7 years ago:

Black Veil Brides, The Devil Wears Parada, the bands mentioned before me, etc. BMTH is really good. They put a lot of emotion in their songs :3

sieg said 7 years ago:

Since when is Pierce the Veil metal lol? But I would recommend Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Motörhead and Pantera.

Pierce The Veil aren’t metal. Neither are Nirvana. Read it again, I just said some bands I like. xD

sieg said 7 years ago:

She didn’t ask what bands you like, she asked for good METAL bands lol, but yeah nevermind.

Actually, she asked for recommendations. Not specifically metal. And seeing as she seems to have only got into it, I doubt she means EXCTLY metal.

sieg said 7 years ago:

Yeah right

I just wanted some opinions on music I haven’t heard before. Whereas Nirvana, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Metallica, etc. are bands I currently listen to. Just wanted music similar to Of Mice And Men or heavier, that’s all lol.

sieg said 7 years ago:

Whatever, my mistake then.. sorry guys :c

No worries! Its not that big of a deal lol :)

Ghost said 6 years, 12 months ago:

Of Mice and Men is metalcore music. It’s what I listen to. You should try listening to The Color Morale. They’ve helped me through a lot.

Deleted User said 6 years, 12 months ago:

All That Remains and Killswitch Engage are both great bands. August Burns Red too, as mentioned before. And Times of Grace is one really amazing band. I also listen to Chevelle, they’re cool. Sick Puppies aren’t really metal but they’re worth having a look at. The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, they’re more punk-like music, and I love some of their songs. There you go c:

BlackLiner said 6 years, 11 months ago:

I like listening to Flyleaf and Evanescence… Sorry if those are not the type of metals you were looking for? lol, but they are my favorite bands.