sillylemon said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I love music so much that i often feel like i could write a loveletter to music.
Music is like an instant all-cure medicine.
:)
feel free to write why you love music

PewPewLazorz said 9 years, 10 months ago:

It helps me think of ideas whenever I draw something.

Emily said 9 years, 10 months ago:

calms me down

ErinBetzK said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Well, without it the world would be pretty quiet. It is also an amazing conversation starter and it tells you a lot about a person, without being such a personal question that it’s wrong to ask when you only met them recently

The Giggle Blizzard said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I just love how it seems that music is an inherent part of our pretty much every human being. Good music isn’t just good, it feels good in the entire body, everybody can recognize a beat and musical patterns and in most case enjoy it to some degree. It amazes me how much can be expressed through music and the vast amount of unique styles and genres. As a simple listener I like music because it feels good, but as a musician I recognize that music is part of not just any culture but human culture and I want to be part of it.

DJ Not Nice said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Music reminds me why I hate people, that’s why I love it. :)

Swifting said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Focuses me into an attitude for an occasion.

Sincerely, Tia said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Music expresses what mere words cannot. It’s a universal language and it’s a part of nature and a part of all we are. Music’s a healer and many people’s saving grace. I have never loved anything like i love music.

Avery✿ said 9 years, 10 months ago:

it helps me cope emotional, spiritually it calms me, & it makes me think creatively!!