Lumos said 7 years, 1 month ago:

All my life I’ve liked all types of music. It’s extremely hard to tell someone who my “favorite band” or “favorite kind of music” is. Anyone else the same? And no, I am not one of those that says “I love all kinds of music, just not country” because I like ALL types even country. Here are some bands y’all should check out and a recommended song. Let me know what yall think!

Florence + The Machine
‘Never let me go’

Lana Del Ray
‘Ride’

Of Monsters and Men
‘Little Talks’

Calvin Harris
‘Feel so Close’

Blind Pilot
‘Half Moon’ ‘The Colored Night’ ‘Always’

Ed Sheeran
‘Give me love’

Miranda Lambert
‘Fastest Girl In Town;

Pistol Annies
‘Hell on Heels’

Kat Graham
‘Wanna say’ ‘Put your graffiti on me’

Analog Rebellion
‘Nothing is Wrong’

Kreayshawn
‘Go Hard’

The Lumineers
‘Stubborn Love’

Tyga
‘Molly’

TNGHT
‘Acrylics’

Martin Harley
‘Ball & Chain’ ‘Mojo Fix’

J. Dash
‘Wop’

If you want any more recommendations let me know. Would be glad to share more! :)

Deleted User said 7 years, 1 month ago:

I can yt them I need to rewamp my playlist badly
@silverlumos

refusetoshine said 7 years, 1 month ago:

I’m pretty much the same way. I grew up mostly listening to country but nowadays, I’ll listen to just about anything.

AjaxMarie said 7 years, 1 month ago:

lol I am one of those people that loves all music, except for country. I appreciate it, but don’t enjoy listening to it. But I’m with you on that I normally don’t have a favorite band or musician because it changes so often.

TurtleGirl20 said 7 years, 1 month ago:

I too love all types of music! I have the problem with being a channel surfer on the radio in the car, just because I like to listen to it all. But I am not able to tell you who sings the songs, or what the name is. Simply because I always listen to the radio, whether it be the radio in the car or on the iPad, so I really have no idea who sings what. I will tell you my favorite songs/singers are Hero with Sean berdy signing it (American sign language), any song by Pink, Anything by Josh Groban. (And i only know these singers/songs because i look them up all the time on youtube) Just a few of my favorites, I am always open to listening to new things, I will definitely check your songs out! : )