Deleted User said 9 years, 11 months ago:

I will add some of my songs in here, those I discover and are in love with at the time..

Right now it’s:

Roche – Sebastian Tellier.

It’s a bit sensual too. Search on it and find it!
Your’re welcome.

Silo Song – Laura Veirs.

Fleur De Lille – Parov Stelar.

I Wanted You To Stay On The Other Side – Summer Heart.

Enjoy The Silence Remastered – Depeche Mode.

I think you are gonna grow into techno, thats where we all end up, in pursuit of chill.

see how the beat is so like Fleur De Lille – Parov Stelar :D

Hmm nah I already know of techno, not a big fan.
I do have a bit electronic, like Röyksopp. I can never fully convert to only one music-genre.
I am CRAZY about Grimes lately! Check the album Visions out, just listen to it all, it plays and intertwines perfect as a album.
@limitless

And also, I’ve always had chill-music on the top of my favorite songs, ever since I got interested in music.

Sing About Me I’m Dying Of Thirst – Kendrick Lamar.
It’s got a good beat and soft tones.

Clap Again – Akon.
Maybe a bit old school, but the songs had great pieces. There’s a constant clap in it, with elements of chill mixed in.

Genesis – Grimes.
This is just a genius song, it’s so new-thinking and the song slowly builds up, just to be chill. Clever and not at all tired of it yet.

Slow Love – MØ.
This girl is also new-creative and a big hit in Denmark. She is producing some middle-chill pop music.

All Of Me – Angus And Julia Stone.
They are brothers and sisters, they have done a lot of indie music, now there are both going solo.
A lot of chilled music, but this is my favorite from them. It’s really quiet.

Bloodflows – SOHN.
Still elements with a relaxed man-voice, it’s just nice to have lying on your playlist.

Life Round Here – James Blake.
When I first discovered this song, I couldn’t get enough of it, now I just listen in ‘small doses’.
This guy is brilliant!

Magic – Coldplay.
I am so happy that Coldplay went back to composing the music they started out with, this is the single of their next album. It’s magic.

Sweetest Thing – Lulu James.
It’s a really song, yes and it has a great ability to set your mood to a good level, even though it still has a coat of chill over it.

The Fall – Rhye.
This song is a big piece of beauty. It’s a bit sensual, and really enjoyable. Perfect for lonely bus-rides.

July Flame – Laura Veirs.
This is also one of the songs, I would say, falls easily into anyone’s playlist. It’s convenient.

Yellow – When Saints Go Machine.
Dreamy. Different but well done. It’s just a good one.

Rooting For My Baby – Miley Cyrus.
I like this song, for the song. It’s cute, honest and nude/bare. It has guitar and it’s just well-thought through, even though it seems effortless.

Intro – The xx.
This is one of those songs a sad lake would sing, if it could. Like it would take place in a big grey forest, where you could set up a tent.
That’s my explanation of that one.

You Make Me Wanna – Usher.
Usher’s great voice is well-mixed in with the lyrics that claim he is in for this one girl. It sounds classic and typical, but it’s still does it work. By being a satisfying song.

Lay Your Cards Out – Polica.
It has a bit of a coldness over it. It’s good for the moods where you aren’t sure what to feel.

Undressed – White Town.
I think this one is adorable, even though he sings about undressing some girl. Whilst being honest, claiming he’s just no better than the rest.

Champagne Charlie – I Monster.
This one is reminding me of the 60′es or just back in the day. It is a uplifting song and it’s hard to resist the urge to move your head to the song.

Slow Country – Gorillaz.
I really recommend this song for relaxing, it’s so soothing.

Smoke – Moddi.
It has a beautiful guitar, harp and voice in it, and it’s a calm, bit of a love-song.

Shut Your Eyes – Snow Patrol.
I got this song from Skins, the character Effy Stonem. It’s basically saying shut your eyes and dream yourself away to a better place.

Rain Air – Treefight For Sunlight.
Lovely. A bright/light voice and a working keyboard. Sunrays are found here.

Six Seven Times – Flunk.
It’s like a song of regret and how you are just stuck. But in a calm way, and about a relationship with a guy. The girl is the one singing about it.

There She Goes – The La’s.
Hmm not sure if it’s all chill, but it does set me in a relaxing mood.

Walking On The Moon – The Police.
This song is just nice.

Avenue – Agnes Obel.
This woman has a great talent, and a beautiful voice that goes with it.

Life Is Simple In The Moonlight – The Strokes.

Maiden -Yen Sleep Remix – MØ.
Wonderful at being a chill song, look at the title.

Late Night Chad Valley Remix – Foals.
I love listening to this when I go for a walk.

Let’s Take A Ride – Justin Timberlake.
Justin sings about how he can help this girl to get some free-time away from it all.

Mary said 9 years, 11 months ago:

vancouver sleep clinic – collapse

hey i would say im diverse when it comes to music, but somethings are just pure you ll see, like uplifting trance, techno, psytrance atleast in this era, I have converted people!! *warning*
but anyways we live in a world where gangam style was voted best song of 2013, some styles i have no patience for mainly cheese, edm, and house, yuckk.

Hazel said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Intro – The xx is my absolute favourite to chill out to

Silje said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Toad The Wet Sprocket – Windmills

Hannah said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Basically anything by The Album Leaf