Melanie said 10 years, 10 months ago:

Breaking Benjamin, headed by Ben Burnley, is like my favorite band ever. Like ever. As you probably heard, their lawsuit has come to an end finally. I just discovered them last summer and have completely fell in love with them; from their lyrics, to the music, to the people, well most of the people. But I have heard that Ben is working on Adam’s solo album with him. And I want to know if it’s true. If there is any recent information about Ben or the other members please let me know. Have you guys heard of them? Do you like them? What’s your favorite song? And basically anything about the band.

Can anyone find an acoustic version of Dear Agony? If you did I am pretty sure I would love you forever lol.

Odie said 10 years, 10 months ago:

Can’t find one on either spotify or grooveshark, sorry :-/

I’m a fan as well, I’ve been listening to Evil Angel almost nonstop for weeks now ;) @Melanie

I never thought to look there. I basically tore apart youtube and google looking for one but I couldn’t find one either. I guess they didn’t make one. To be honest I don’t think I could choose my favorite. I listened to Dear Agony for weeks and then I listened to Evil Angel for weeks, and then jumped to another song. Right now my favorite is Give Me a Sign, both the acoustic and the original. I have also come to love the acoustic of The Diary of Jane. @Odie

Deleted User said 10 years, 10 months ago:

ah yes, I was big into Breaking Benjamin in 2004, great band, Bens voice is flawless, So Cold will always be one of my favorite songs by them.

Ya. That is a really good one. Ben will forever be one of my favorite singers his voice is amazing. Even when he was sick he could still sing really good. His voice is definitely a part of why I like them. It seems like him and the guitars just mix. I love it when he sings falsetto, although he doesn’t do it much, and when he does acoustic stuff. I like the acoustic version of So Cold the best. :)

Deleted User said 10 years, 9 months ago:

their album phobia was my favorite back in school!!

Darien S said 10 years, 9 months ago:

My dad would listen to their old stuff off and on when I was younger. I didn’t start getting into them until I discovered Pandora earlier this year however. Most their stuff sounds pretty decent (:

Melanie said 10 years, 9 months ago:

Pandora opened me up to a lot of music too, but I actually discovered them on youtube lol. I was checking out some of Three Days Grace’s music. I was totally new to this genre of music, and I came across them and I listened to their stuff too.
Seriously, I could listen to Phobia all week long and never get tired of it. :)

Deleted User said 8 years, 11 months ago:

Blow Me Away, Diary of Jane, and Give Me a Sign are my favorite songs of theirs.

Deleted User said 8 years, 10 months ago:

Oh my God! I love Ben’s voice. I pretty much like all of their stuff. Polyamorous, I will not bow, Until the end, Had enough, Breath, Diary of Jane and So cold are some of my favourites.
I heard their new album “Dark before Dawn” is coming out in June.