LoVeMusiC35 said 4 years, 7 months ago:

What is a song that has a special meaning to you?
Maybe because of its words or its message,or a love story behind it,or a friendship…Anything.Mention what is its meaning to you.:)

Deleted User said 4 years, 7 months ago:

I’d have to go with The Scientist by Coldplay.
Me and my friend/former love interest would just sit together in study and listen to that song almost every day. I was ready to ask her out, but then she told me news that would make that impossible to happen. So it went from a song of friendship to a song of slowly drifting away, which I guess it’s ironic because that’s what the song is about.

Blackhawks19 said 4 years, 7 months ago:

I really like the song Stay Gold by Stevie Wonder. It feels so nostalgic and speaks a lot of truth. All good or bad things must come to end. We keep these vivid memories stored in your head so we can go back to that moment. The lyrics are beautiful too. It also makes me think about The Outsiders and that is such a good movie.

Coolsoda said 4 years, 7 months ago:

Fred Astaire San Cisco, a guy i liked for a very long time played it for me and I completely misinterpreted the meaning. I spent so long searching for it and when I finally gave up our school played it on the intercom and it was so beautiful. I love this song so much! Its life!!

Quercus robur said 4 years, 7 months ago:

Where is my mind. Pixies.

Many, many reasons.

Laurenx said 4 years, 7 months ago:

song that means a hell of a lot to me is small bump by ed sheeran or all bad by Justin bieber, both inspiring and relate to the harder times in life <3 hope you enjoy xxx

Shelby Ann said 4 years, 7 months ago:

I love love love the song Moving Forward by Colony House.
Helps me on days when i don’t know where I am or who I am. Helps me realize that i am constantly going in the right direction.

Annelise said 4 years, 7 months ago:

i can’t decide between “Dollhouse” by Melanie Martinez or “Little Game” by Benny. They’re both amazing songs, i listen to them all the time, when i’m depressed.

Keycee said 4 years, 7 months ago:

I’m Not the Only One by Sam Smith pretty much sums up my love life. Well, without the ‘Married’ part and her loving me part.

Alice-Claire said 4 years, 7 months ago:

‘A Case of You’ by Joni Mitchell.
It’s on the soundtrack to Practical Magic, a film I watched a lot with my mum when I was little and one of my closest friend’s (also my ex-boyfriend) gave me Blue (the album) on vinyl because we used to listen to it a lot. It’s sorta bittersweet but I love it.

MyselfandI said 4 years, 6 months ago:

Dirty Little Secret by: All American Rejects for many, many, MANY reasons.

Deleted User said 4 years, 6 months ago:

There are a lot of songs that I consider special. One of my favorites is One Man Wrecking Machine by Guster. It reminds me of my best friend whom I see once in a blue moon.