Zach said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Hi there.

I thought we could all use an introduction, so go ahead and give a brief idea of who you are, and what little wish brought you here.

I’m Akari. I have trouble sleeping alone, so I made this group (named after the Demon of Philosophy) in hopes that I could find some like-minded people to spend the empty nights with instead.

Emma said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Hi Akari. My name is Emma and I’m a smart person who loves anime and cars. I love a lot of different fandoms and I have depression, social anxiety, OCD, and PTSD. Oh and my wish is to be whole again.

Welcome, Emma! Sounds like a familiar wish to me.

Do you have any other wishes?

I have only one important wish, but that might not ever be granted.

Oh no. Why’s that? I too have another wish that might never be granted.

OCaptain said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I’m Curt and i’m focused on finding my identity. I’m pretty sure I’ve found it, but I might be lying to myself.

OCaptain said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I’m Curt and i’m focused on finding my identity. I’m pretty sure I’ve found it, but I might be lying to myself.

Welcome, Curt. I hope we can help you along your path!

shadowxsong said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Hi! I don’t like using my *real* name on this site just in case so you can call me Shadow I guess? I have such an issue with getting to sleep! I suffer from PMDD which seems to give me insomnia at times. It’s now 4am T__T

ThatPianoGirl said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Hello guys! You can all call me Mikki. I am struggling with depression, anxiety, and self harm. My little wish is that I can finally find a place where I belong and to find happiness.

Welcome Shadow, I’m sorry that you suffer from insomnia too. Such a wonderful thing, isn’t it?

Mikki, I’m sure that you’ll find the place where you belong and can be happy. Don’t let go of that desire, and you’ll find it!

StephenDMH said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Hey there everybody! My name is Stephen and I suffer from anxiety. I currently doing some soul searching to try to find my identity as well…right now I am thinking about being a writer and a Youtube gamer, that is what my soul is telling me right now!