MimiSaya said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Well all Valentine’s Day is coming up and for those who do not have someone it can be a ugly and painful holiday. Even for those that may have someone, not everyone celebrates that day the same, so to everyone what do you do on that day to make you feel better. Me personally I hate the day. LOL

Lydia said 10 years, 3 months ago:

I really just hate it a lot. It just makes you feel bad if you don’t have anyone, and if you do you feel pressured to make it special. Plus most people just think it means you’re supposed to buy someone flowers or presents and that’s not really important at all. Just my thoughts haha

MimiSaya said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I understand and that is why I do not like it at all either.

Jess said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I don’t really have much of a opinion on it, to be honest. I know most people usually have strong opinions that go either way, but I can understand both arguments. It’s good to have a day dedicated to love and celebrating love and your relationships but it can also put too much pressure on people to be and act a certain way, and of course it can be unpleasant for single people. Nothing is perfect and nothing will ever please everyone, but it’s all about perspective. You don’t have to feel bad about Valentines Day. Overall, I think it’s just there, and it’s great if people want to celebrate it, if not, that’s cool too. I will mention though, love doesn’t have to be romantic love. You can celebrate the love between friends as well. I think family love would be a bit too far off topic though.