MimiSaya said 8 years, 5 months ago:

Just a general question on a stereotype of ethnicity in this world. I would love to know how you all feel.

MichaelValentine said 7 years, 11 months ago:

Depends on what exactly the importance pertains to. Also depends on a person’s personal preference. Personally it’s somewhat important. I’m a white male, so in terms of relationships I’m most likely to be trying after white women because I’m most comfortable around Caucasians.

LoverOfPitBulls101 said 7 years, 11 months ago:

Sometimes the color of someone’s skin means a lot to them, either negative or positive. Of course there are still many racist people out there :( I’m ‘white’ but several of my close friends are ‘black’

MimiSaya said 7 years, 11 months ago:

Thank you all for replying and skin is important because we live in a society that makes it important but when it comes to a person it all depends on their personality not the color of their skin.

Deleted User said 7 years, 11 months ago:

It is only important if you make it important. The problem is that to lots of people it is important and they want everyone to feel just like they do. But it is bullshit. I am an old white man from the south and I don’t think skin color is important except as a factor for how long you can stay in the sun without burning. I have taught my children that it isn’t important so as they were growing up both my son and daughter dated the rainbow.

The Giggle Blizzard said 7 years, 11 months ago:

Skin colour is about as important as hair colour in my opinion – it isn’t.

Do we really still have to ask this question in 2014?
I mean come on!

K said 7 years, 11 months ago:

Well human beings like variety, I like different skins:)
But, there is no importance tied to color unless your trying to emulate a nazi like mentality to importance of meaningless things..

@psycopath

:D :D :D

Humanist Hope said 7 years, 11 months ago:

No. It is not. I determine my behavior towards people by interacting with them. Skin color could not possibly be more irrelevant.

@mr-tambourine-man very relaxing to watch, considering im in the 12th hour of m come down

@psycopath I don’t know what’s more disturbing – your nickname ‘psychopath’ or your fascination with human skin LOL

Well I am not fascinated by skin.

You said you like to change them like costumes!

Millie-meter said 7 years, 7 months ago:

I don’t think someone’s skin color is important. Dude, you eat the same stuff they do, hell they could be more humane than you are. Skin color doesn’t make any race superior from the rest.