sw00n said 9 years, 2 months ago:

I’ve known my first love since we were 12… I’m 20 now, about to be 21. When we were younger we dated off and on and I made a few mistakes (we both did dumb stuff to each other when we were young). We stopped talking for a little over 4 years. Anyways, after those 4 long years went by i ended up seeing her at a small party. We ended up getting back together. In the beginning i was so happy, we were happy! Then i was warned by a few friends that she was dating this guy whos currently in jail. I didn’t care. He’s in jail and has couple years left. One day I’m cleaning up and i find a letter, that has a wedding packet attached. The dude from prison sent it. She comes home and i confront her. She told me she didn’t know he was sending it which was a lie. I’ve found a lot of other letters from him saying otherwise. She said she was confused because her life was so perfect before he got locked up and that shes sorry because she really wants to be with me. Anyways i was cleaning up once again and find the SAME wedding packet! So i asked her if she destroyed it yet and she says yes so i whipped it out and caught her lying. I STILL tried to make things work because she cried to me on her knees and beg me to stay and im who she really wants… Then i find out from someone else that she went all the way to another state just to visit him. She said that she only went to get closure. I ended up finding couple letters after that of him saying “it felt good to kiss your lips”. She denied it was true so i still stayed. I had to deal with his letters, phone calls, she visits his kids. So i ask her why did you choose me to fuck over? I feel like this is karma but damn shes so EVIL. I’ve done nothing but treat her like a queen. Anyways she comes to my house and were both sleep i wake up first and see a new tattoo on her arm. Its a roman numeral date. She says oh its the date her and i got together but i end up finding out it’s their date. I feel destroyed! :(

Deleted User said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Sometimes we love someone who isn’t worthy of our love.

It’s hard when you’ve had feelings for her for so long but… dude. She still stays in contact with mr. jail bird. She is loyal to him, not to you.

I will bet $100 that as soon as he gets out she will go running to him and you grt left with a broken heart and looking like a fool.

Sometimes you just have to accept someone just won’t love you back. Let her go and find someone worthy of your time and love and all the efgort you want to put into it.

sw00n said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Everything you said is 100% right BIAO.

Had this been any other girl i would’ve been dropped her after the first lie, but shes my first love. I’ve tried to leave SO MANY times.

She text me a couple mins ago saying “i was drunk and mad at you when i got the tattoo and i’ll be over tonight.” After i told her were done and i never want to see or speak to her again.

Im leaving to Los Angeles this weekend to visit family. It will be good for me to clear my head i guess.

I need to get away from this evil b^%$H

It just hurts :(

Deleted User said 9 years, 2 months ago:

It sucks brass monkey balls, sw00n, but you know what? Time really does heal all wounds. You just need to avoid her as much as possible.

rinseandrep said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Good job on leaving, she’s like you, only being attached to the other guy. You can only call her evil once before the real problem is you staying.