Tae said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Watching movies.

Riss said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Listening to music, reading, and anything else that helps me escape into my imagination.

safe&sound said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I try to keep busy, exercise, take long walks, listen to music, read a good book & ensure I get adequate sleep. I also write in my journal which seems to help a lot.

Humanist Hope said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Am I the only one who confronts their problems with hyperbolic dramatic monologues? o.0

Game said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Talking to myself, lying, manipulating, playing video games, going on a narcissistic rampage, and generally other good stuff.

Pretend Princess said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Talking loud music, singing, dancing, writing, deep breathing… Talking to myself…

Princen said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I need to find better coping skills really. I tend to just do nothing which makes things worse, but when I do find it in me to actively try to make the situation better: breathing exercises, playing the piano, going on a walk, listening to soft music, reading, drinking hot tea, doing something with my hands, thinking about space, doing math problems (idk I find it calming), and talking to this one friend I’ve recently made really helps.

Deleted User said 10 years, 2 months ago:

If I am dealing with a problem, I start out to get all emotions out on paper. Then I look at it and get to the core of the problem. Then I figure how to deal with it and do so.
Then it gets sorted out. Relaxation is another matter. Getting anger is also too, I usually just get myself calmed down by knowing anger solves little.