Unknown said 9 years, 3 months ago:

Okay, uhm, I don’t even know how to start this. But, I just wanted to put this out there because I need help. I have been depressed for the past 4 years, having parents that consistently abuse and threatening me. As an asian, I am not allowed to talk back or fight back. Therefore I have to control my emotions by myself, I have cut myself and attempted suicide 3 times but failed. I constantly have suicidal thoughts or want to murder my family. Generally I am a very happy person. But because of the problems at home, I don’t dare speak up or show my face in public anymore. My arms are full of scars and I can’t bare having people ask me about them. 2 years ago, I got beaten before going to school, the whole day was spent with me crying in the counselor’s office. The scumbag councilor decided to bring my parents in, which obviously caused chaos. Counseling did not help me at all, neither do friends or anyone. I have never had someone that I could talk about all this with in details, or someone that cares about my problems. It’s a constant struggle.

SJayJay said 9 years, 3 months ago:

I have had suicidal thoughts for around 4 years too but I have never attempted it because there always happens to be people around me who I know will prevent me from doing so. I really never had anyone to talk about it personally too and im chinese so we arent allowed to answer back. But I want to tell u everything gets better. I dont even know how what I said would help but during those rough times all I had was God so I guess I just needed faith and everything seems to get better. I have also started helping a lot of people more than before and this eases the pain I feel and helps me forget about my own problems. A boy from the school just beside our school tried to jump off the school building bc of the same things you have experienced and I cried so much because I have also experienced having suicidal thoughts but now he is better. Me and him may still get depressed from time to time but it becomes easier to handle battles now that we have become stronger. And hey without sadness you wont be able to know what true happiness is. You can always talk to me anytime you need someone:)

Reagan Tucker said 9 years, 3 months ago:

hi love, I just want to let you know that I am always here to listen to you. I care about and the problems you’re going through. you truly are a firework hun, I promise. It may seem like it may not get better, but it will! You have people on here that are here to help you! even me.

KohmSdaiKroy said 9 years, 3 months ago:

I have never tried to commit suicide, but I think about it a lot… I am mixed with 4 different Asians, Cambodian, Chinese, Thai, and Laos and my family was born in Cambodia and China and they migrated here so yeah, they are still stuck in there own ways. There IS no such thing as understanding, there is only their words which is basically law. I am here to talk anytime you need :)

society.-. said 9 years, 3 months ago:

Hey I’ve also experienced depression for 4 years and I also have suicidal thoughts. I even tried to commit suicide twice but it didn’t work but it’s ok , I promise you everything will get better . God will always be by your side. Just stay strong okay ? We are here for you :)