ChristopherRyan said 9 years, 7 months ago:

I had a horrible day. Wife hates me. Miss my kids. Job is stressful. Finances are a mess. Have no “real life” friends. Nobody to talk to anymore. Even my family is tired of hearing about my problems. Every morning I wake up is a disappointment…

Choked Doll said 9 years, 7 months ago:

It’s hard to keep your head up when life surrounds you with sad, stressful things, but that’s when it’s most important to think about the good things.
Just because they aren’t around right now doesn’t mean they’re gone for good. Look ahead to seeing your kids, keep plugging away at the job because at the end of it, money is kind of a necessity nowadays. But just keep thinking ahead. Sometimes it’s hard, but it really does help.

Cecelia said 9 years, 7 months ago:

Life doesn’t suck, society sucks

Deleted User said 9 years, 7 months ago:

it’s just a bad day, not a bad life. keep your head up and keep working on the things that you need to do to survive and progress. nothing changes overnight. make goals and work to strive in them!

MichaelValentine said 9 years, 7 months ago:

Well you’re not wrong. Life does suck. It’ll always suck. Some days worse than others. It’s just our job here on this Earth to find the least suckish life possible.

Ismail said 9 years, 7 months ago:

If you haven’t heard, life does sucks, but just don’t give up, friend, enjoy the less you could get, and you’ll feel better, we can’t have all of what we want after all…

someone.no.one.knew said 9 years, 6 months ago:

Cecelia i 100% agree with you.
* remmember your the only one that has the power to chang eyour situation. I get wakin gup as a disapointment. If u dont like your job find a newone if you need space make some, if u need help get some, if you need a freind go out, come here, look around the places you enjoy. Try.

Jessica said 9 years, 6 months ago:

Hi Christopher, sorry to see you’re feeling like that. I hope things are a little better for you now? I totally get days like you described, when nothing seems to go your way and everything either irritates you or just makes you feel like you can’t cope.

My advice would be to focus on your thoughts and just think this isn’t ME talking it’s my illness or my situation – it will pass things will get better.

I know all too well it is so so easy to get into that cycle where you feel like nothing is ever going to change and you will always feel like this…

Jess said 9 years, 5 months ago:

Everyone has their bad days, some more than others. I guess the best thing to do is remember all the good things you’ve done and all those you look forward to doing. Other people have bad days too and sometimes they can take it out on everyone else which just makes your day worse. Take a breath, step back and try things from a different perspective. In regards to making friends, be yourself, and just go for it. Others might feel just as lonely and lost as you, introduce yourself, the worst that could happen is you have an awkward 30 second handshake and walk away. You can always come here to vent about your problems and that way you can save the good stuff for your family and ask for their advise when you need someone close to you to voice an opinion.