Hannah said 3 years, 5 months ago:

Lately i’ve been very stressed about many aspects of my life.I am exhausted and have little motivation to do anything anymore. I miss out on school and work because of this and I don’t know how to get out of this rut.
School is the worst for me especially as the winter break ends I really would rather stay home and warm and safe and away from people. I’m failing art which used to be my favorite class. I just never fail to disappoint myself. any advice would be very much appreciated. should I seek professional help? if so, how? I don’t want to come off as a lazy, sad, and needy person to the people in my life.

Denny said 3 years, 5 months ago:

Hey Hannah, I’m sorry to hear how stressed you are. What kind of art do you do?? I’m a graphic designer. From the way you describe your situation, I’ve been on the same boat. Whats becoming so stressful if you don’t mind me asking.As for art being your favorite this helps me sometime. Picking up a random idea and creating it, not for school, not for other people but for myself. What’s the one thing you love doing in art? have you tried talking to maybe a counsuler? They can be a pretty big help especialy if you’re in school. I know its hard and even quiet annoying in some cases but atleast work has a way of changing your day up a bit which is a good thing. dont get discourage :) everything will work out.