Miza ツ said 7 years, 4 months ago:

I for one am a quote freak. Those small sentences that have soo much power and just so influential!

I mean there are some I remember by heart and they get me through difficult situations.

So what are yours? c:

Some of the best I know:

“You get in life what you have the courage ti ask for”

“I’d rather be the first-rate version of myself than the second-rate version of someone else”

Avi said 7 years, 4 months ago:

“So plant your own garden and decorate your own soul instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers” – Jorge Luis Borges

Hayden said 7 years, 4 months ago:

“If you can’t fly, then run,
If you can’t run, then walk,
If you can’t walk, then crawl,
But whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King Jr.

I’m obsessed with quotes, but that one is a favorite of mine.

UserA said 7 years, 4 months ago:

“Learn From Yesterday, Live For Today, Hope For Tomorrow”.

“Money can’t buy happiness, but it can make you awfully comfortable while you’re being miserable”.

Deleted User said 7 years, 4 months ago:

“The powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse… What will your verse be?” – Dead Poets Society

“Everyone has their own definition of love. . . find yours and don’t let it go.” :3

⚔ the realest ⚔ said 7 years, 4 months ago:

“Learn how to live, and you’ll know how to die; learn how to die, and you’ll know how to live.” -Morrie

*thumbsup*

There’s another,
“Wouldnt you rather take your chance than wonder what could have been” c:

ekalj said 7 years, 4 months ago:

“Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s learning to dance in the rain”.

nipun said 7 years, 4 months ago:

A Toyota or a BMW, the Road remains the same for all.
You Travel Economy Class or Executive, your Destination doesn’t change.
A Titan, Rado or a Rolex, the Time is the same for everyone.
There is nothing wrong in dreaming or leading a luxurious life;
What needs to be taken care of is not to let the NEED not become a GREED.
Because needs is always met but greed is never fulfilled…!!

itstotesmia said 7 years, 4 months ago:

“No mater what amount of negativity you are presented with, five minutes from now could be the best moment of your life.”

I have a notebook half full of inspirational quotes I wrote down for when I feel sad lol

violet said 7 years, 4 months ago:

There’s a lot actually… Here’s one “To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don’t worry about the darkness, for that is when stars shine brightest” :D

DJ Not Nice said 7 years, 4 months ago:

“Spying on Americans is like uh, saying the N-word, only a black president can do it.” ~ Rucka Rucka Ali, mocking Obama.

Casey said 7 years, 4 months ago:

“Though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.” Isaiah 1:18

“Life is too ironic to fully understand. It takes sadness to know happiness, noise to appreciate silence, and absence to value presence.”

Miza ツ said 7 years, 3 months ago: