Deleted User said 7 years, 1 month ago:

it’s been in my mind for a while now, so i thought i would ask it, it’s probably a good subject to discuss anyway…

and personally im starting to think there is no point in life, at least not an obvious point like being successful or helping mankind and stuff like that…

i also kinda feel like there is no point really because it all fades ..love,money,power,friends it all fades

“Why is it so hard to accept the possibility that we have no purpose in this life? We aren’t here as chosen ones fulfilling a prophecy. We are here just as every other organism is. You can call yourself a special snowflake, but you aren’t any different if no one is the same. Don’t take this as me saying life is meaningless without a purpose. It’s even greater than that. It’s limitless. We have no expectations; no bars already set for us. We have no predispositions before we can think, before we can speak, crawl, or breathe. This is our life. We are new. We are fresh. And our life is not something that someone that came before us can tell us what it should equate to. We don’t live by their accomplishments or their mistakes. While we will be blamed for some of the sins of our fathers, we are definitely not bound by them. And because we have no predispositions or expectations we set our OWN bars for our OWN lives. So we won’t live our lives trying to impress others by accomplishing their goals. We will live out this life for us. We will set out and surpass the goals WE want to. Don’t staple an agenda to our unwritten birth certificates. This is our life. This is your life. Dare not waste one more second of it”-@psychotic

Hope he doesn’t mind me quoting him but I thought it was highly releant here.

im not saying that the point of life is some constant thing set for everyone, what i ask, is that lets assume i “set” my own bars for life and surpass my “goals”, ok, that being done, so what? why did i do that? why should i, or anyone else, set goals and surpass em, we’ll die eventually, if we’re doing that for ourself, why should we do something that goes to nothing?

The point is to enjoy the journey of experiences and not the destinations. Everything that occurs is a lesson to learn so you can evolve as a human being.

smileNcry said 7 years, 1 month ago:

I think the answer to life is love. nothing more, nothing less. we are on Earth to love others, and to encourage others to love. For if everyone had true love in their heart, i assure you there would not be a single person feeling lonely, and sad, even if there was diseases etc…
amidst our sufferings, there would have been the light of love…
so, i guess, we are all there to learn to love, and i believe in an after life, where no sufferings exist but love.
if there was love, there would be sharing, no one would be sleeping, while people on the other side of the Earth are suffering of famine, drought, and wars…
If we loved each other, we would have cared for each other…

purpleunicorn3 said 5 years, 1 month ago:

This is a question that i have pondered upon much. Honestly, i feel like there isn’t a true purpose in life. Love, Money, Happiness, Freedom, Liberty… In the end, we all die, and then what? We only go so far, and then we are limited by our mortality, our short life spans, or inability to achieve immortality.

Unicorn Poop said 5 years, 1 month ago:

Idk. I am still searching myself. I think for me the purpose of life doesn’t matter too much. The thing that matters to me the most is how I live my life and how my life impacts the lives of others.
I, myself, may be gone, but the impact that my life has on others will be immortalized. If we find out how we want to live our lives, maybe we can find a reason as to why we continue to live our lives?