Miza ツ said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Hey, S.Breakers! ^^

So there’s a small, concise question that you gotta answer (if you want to, ofcourse). We all live in our comfort zones, cozy, but once in a while we step out of it and do something surreal, or atleast unusual and I know that feels so fudging awesome! :D

So,

When was the last time you did something for the first time? And what was it? :3

-Credits: @nipun

Ooh ooh, first me! :D

So I did it last night.
We were coming from a wedding and my heels were hurting my feet a lot! There were dozens of families moving along but I didnt care. I went on and took out my heels, held them in my hand and started to spin them playfully and bouncing up to my family! :D :D

It’s obviously nothing for some people, but well, it was unusual for me ^^

And it felt sooooo good! :D

nipun said 9 years, 10 months ago:

i made unknown peoples smile..

Thats awesome…Makes my day, always c:

Progressing Positivity said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Once this girl in my school was feeling really sad, so I went and bought her I guess her second favorite chocolate (she talks a lot about them and I’ve seen her eat only one the two, so that’s how I know)..
Went to her, and I told her she’s an awesome person and I like her as a person, hugged her, gave her the chocolate..She almost cried! :D I felt SO good after that

And ooh, after the class. She came to me and gave me something wrapped in a small note. It was half the chocolate and the note said thank you so much and she wished she had a friend like that and this was her way of saying how touched she is.
^_^

Progressing Positivity said 9 years, 10 months ago:

and we’ve been best friends since..she actually very very cool and awesome

Awwww.. that’s sooo sweetttt :3 I wish my life had more of anecdotes like these :D

DJ Not Nice said 9 years, 10 months ago:

First time I went to NYC, 9/11 happened a month later.
Second time, there was a steam explosion few days after I left.
Third time, I went for the US Open and fucking Andy Murray won.