Ayana said 8 years, 8 months ago:

So I met my boyfriend here on Blah therapy about 2-3 months ago and we just kind of clicked, ya know? Getting to know him was really cool, and before I knew it, I began to fall for him. I was absolutely terrified considering he lives in NJ and I live in Cali. I had never been in a long distance relationship before, so I was a little worried that we’d fall out of it faster than if we were to see each other everyday. Well it’s actually going smoothly and I’m happy to say that Blah Therapy saved me.

Like I said, it’s been great being with him and I’m really happy, but sometimes, I just get sad thinking about how he isn’t actually here to hold me or anything. I found myself waking up one morning searching for him in my bed, wondering if he left me in the middle of the night, but then I remembered he was never here. I know Long distance relationships are pretty tough and there are always worries about them cheating or just falling for someone else. I really don’t want to seem like a crazy girlfriend who doesn’t trust my boyfriend, but I can’t help myself. I don’t worry all the time, but I do worry. Can someone just reassure me that this is normal to feel in a long distance relationship?

rinseandrep said 8 years, 8 months ago:

If it can help:

http://markmanson.net/long-distance-relationships

Specifically the parts about looking forward to something, maybe planning to meet (responsibly) in your case.