JC said 10 years, 8 months ago:

I dont know how to show a friend of mine that im interested. i dont want to just blurt out I LOVE YOU, LETS BE COUPLE NOW. i want to be subtle rather than being super blatant about it. i want to ease my way into it. any suggestions please?? :) id love the advice

lola said 10 years, 8 months ago:

Does your friend flirt wiith you? If not or you’re not sure just 1. ask him if he’s talking to anyone 2. ask him to see a movie or something with you, or he’d wanna hang alone maybe. or tell him you miss him or something maybe he’ll get the hint. But play hard to get.

lola said 10 years, 8 months ago:

Does your friend flirt wiith you? If not or you’re not sure just 1. ask him if he’s talking to anyone 2. ask him to see a movie or something with you, or he’d wanna hang alone maybe. or tell him you miss him or something maybe he’ll get the hint. But play hard to get.

JustStoppingBy. said 10 years, 8 months ago:

Well first i would sugest to ask him or just findout if hes talking to anyone if hes not then aproach him by just making conversation, now if u know the guy and u talked to him before keep talking to him and just bring up a casual invite to eat or the movies something simple can go a longgg way:) good luck