shadow001 said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Suicide is a just-cause and a right option depending on the person and there overall life.

if your life is meaning less and is leading nowhere. for example a singe man with no job, social problems, low earnings and many other things.

Kelly Pye said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Wow amazing responds I would never think of.

nox.fox said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Our will to stay alive isn’t bound to social misery alone. There are plenty of hobos and people living in terrible conditions who still strive to survive. I remember seeing an interview of a textile worker in Asia after one of the factory got on fire and collapsed, killing many people. Their life conditions were inhuman, and when the reporter asked the woman if she had dreams, she just started to cry. Even without hope nor dreams, some people can stay alive.

On the other hand, there are those who are healthy, wealthy enough, but will commit suicide to avoid justice. Some years ago in Belgium, a Catholic priest was accused of pedophily by a victim after years of shameful silence, and hung himself (even though it was one more sin for him) rather than being trialed and probably going to prison.

There can also be honor suicide, or (rather in the past) the tradition of ship captains to go down with the boat if it sunk. Those things are more condemnable in my opinion, because it isn’t a choice anymore but a duty, and no one should have the duty of killing themselves.