ironman3 said 10 years, 6 months ago:

in tough times , how do you stay focused and motivated???

Mia said 10 years, 6 months ago:

There is no definite formula or strategy to stay focused and motivated. At times of adverse difficulty , all you need to do is to ask yourself HOW BAD YOU WANT SOMETHING.

If you want something BAD, like really bad, then there is nothing on Earth that could stop you from having it.
In other words, you need to find motivation to stay motivated. :)

That was a very nice reply “Mia”. I try to do the same too. I like watching wallpapers, talking to other people etc.

javix said 10 years, 6 months ago:

sigh… i would tell u… but i dont have the motivation to do it :S

Mia said 10 years, 6 months ago:

@ironman3 i am glad to know you are trying :)
@javier, buddy you can sure find it. :)

there is a book called “loose your weight, dont lose your mind” by Rutuja Diwekar. Its a real eye opener.

radioactive said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I find something that works for me and stick to it. Ultimately, you’re not going to be motivated if things don’t work.

For losing weight, I drink a glass of water before a meal and I’ve lost almost half a stone in the past month :)

@radioactive warm or cold water?

Deleted User said 10 years, 5 months ago:

easiest way to stay motivated, realize your a pathetic loser, and you gotta reach your max potential physically or life is not worth it. SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST!!!!

Ben said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Woah, that escalated quickly…

Deleted User said 10 years, 5 months ago:

haha, your reply is so out of context…honestly though that’s the true secret to staying motivated and being on top..realize you’re not the best, and you will never be unless you kill it in every aspect of your life, not some half arsed shit, but work everyday to being the best you can dream of.
If you truly believe in your dreams, you will never lose motivation.

Deleted User said 10 years, 1 month ago:

@limitless

I like your comment with the vid, it’s so upfront and honest, that I understand why it seems offensive, but I like it haha! :D
But without knowing your way of typing and expressing yourself, most would prefer the 2′nd comment you made (even though that was what I thought while reading the 1′st comment)

- I am confusing myself on all those comment-references xD

Look what destiny will bring you! It’s overwhelmed

That video is so gay btw xD

well i dont care about the persons dress sense, style, or even his opinion on fitness, hes just some random dude my age, and that video was made by his brother as that dude died at 21 last year etc etc.., i just love his approach to fitness, he treats it like a game..