Sapphire511 said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I am looking to start a discussion with a guy that is not sexual in nature. I really need to connect with the male psyche and feel like a woman. My life is hectic and I need to just chat, laugh, and vent with a guy.

(◣_◢)Poet said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I dig the honesty. More male/female relationships need to be this way. I may want to be your friend JUST because you’re a female; why? Well, if you’re going to have friends, why not pretty ones that are different from you in ways that make perspective interesting. No one has to date or hold hands, just two sexes appreciating the other for their individual attributes.

Thanks for your response! I agree that it’s the different perspectives that make things more interesting. I’m not into girly drama and find myself at a different place than most ppl I have around me. In addition to my busy life it can make for some major solitude periods that I’m wanting to move beyond. I look forward to chatting with you.

Panda said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Hey! I’m always around. I’ll send you a PM to introduce myself :D

I’m new here…is this how the chat works? Just leaving messages for each other and anyone can read them? Still learning the ropes.

rinseandrep said 10 years, 4 months ago:

No, click on vent/listen red button on top right