Lexi said 9 years, 2 months ago:

I dont really have any friends, just people who tolerate me. I get called annoying a lot because I’m passionate about things like recycling, equal rights etc. I’m kinda a nerd and I like to learn so that’s another reason people dont like me. I really need a friend. I would love a boyfriend, to hold me and care about me etc., but a friend would be great too.

Deleted User said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Your willingness to learn should never be the cause of someone not being your friend. If they can’t understand that, they don’t deserve a person like you as their friend. I’d totally love to be your friend :)

BrokenShadow said 9 years, 2 months ago:

First off, the people who treat you like that, don’t deserve to be friends with someone as sweet and caring as you. I’m a very big compassionate person and I care about everyone. I care about those things as well. Everyone is a nerd about something, keep your chin up. You seem pretty amazing to me. I’ll be happy to be your friend. :)

My inbox is always open ^_^. Its funny that people don’t like nerds. Because their entire lives revolve around the inventions that were made by people who were passionate about topics and willing to dedicate their lives to learning. We learn new things every day, that’s what makes life awesome. The world is complex and there are so many things yet to discover, that’s what makes it all worth learning!
Recycling and equal rights are admirable and you sound like a wonderful person. Don’t let anybody tell you different. I’d be happy to be your friend :) .

DIANA said 9 years, 2 months ago:

I really understand. I get called annoying, too, because I care about the environment and animal rights just a little more than other people do. It’s so sad that many people refuse to appreciate our care for the world:(

aristotle said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Well, first of all it’s their loss not yours if these people don’t want to be your friends. You know if they don’t respect the things that you are passionate about then you couldn’t be friends anyway. It is alright to stand your ground and express your interests in recycling and equal rights. There are many people that share these views with you like me and the people that already replied on that post. I am pretty passionate about equal rights as well. So, don’t shame yourself for having following your passions there are always people that will appreciate you for who you are.

Pinkypromisess said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Hey can I talk to someone please?im really bad right now I need someone :(

@pinkypromisess I’ll message you.