ElHugger said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Its a looong story, but to make it short. One of my only best friends I really liked, and she liked me back, allot. We even said we loved eachother a few times. But before we went out I have to go to a hospital for suicidal thoughts. And when I got out she has a bf, (she knew I was in there, she helped me get in there, kinda saved my life rlly). I told her I still liked her, but her feelings had changed I guess. I would help her and talk to her when her and her boyfriend argued. After they broke up for the 4th time she told me she doesnt want to talk to anyone she likes in that way or anyone that likes her that way for awhile. So now, I dont have any friend at all. Again its really a long story if anyone is interested I will tell it. It just sucks I go weeks at a time not talking to anyone now. Because im homeschooled, I feel so alone.

Vivid Melody said 10 years, 3 months ago:

I’m sorry. That really sucks. Maybe in time she will come around again. She probably just needs to work some things out.

niki said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Plz remember that maybe she was hurt by him n seeing you, a guy, reminds her of the breakup.just give her time and she will come around. Only speaking from experience. But in the meantime you r alone and its such a hard thing to cope with.