GTD23 said 6 years, 10 months ago:

Hi all :) . I’m a newbie here and a bit of a loner. Anybody feel like talking about life, getting to know one another? I love wildlife, cars, deep house and dancing!

DJ Not Nice said 6 years, 10 months ago:

@francizd23 Welcome! Can’t see much in your pic, but if I could guess your car brand it’d be uh, I don’t know, seems like a manual, though I can’t see properly, is that a Dodge?

Swifting said 6 years, 10 months ago:

Welcome! I’m honestly not into a lot of what you seem to be but I know some about wildlife and less about cars.

@DJ Not Nice. It’s hard to see i know but it’s a Porsche 911. Unfortunately it isn’t mine. Was amazing to drive though! Do you have a car?

@Swifting What kind of wildlife do you like?

@francizd23 I thought it could have been a Dodge Dart, but yeah a 911 is pretty neat haha and yeah I got a car. Jeep wrangler, best of its generation. When I drive at McDonald’s drive through with it, all ‘em girls come flying at me yo

White rims, you know it, I even got sirens to scare old people, works all the time. The good life.

@DJNotNice Hah, lovely! Always remind the girls that only one fits in the passenger seat :P . Are you from the states?

@francizd23 They have to run next to me, but sometimes they’re faster, ’cause I like to keep it slow, having a nice chat about barbies, in style.

And seriously though no I’m not from the states, I’m from Quebec and my parents do own a 99 VW Jetta lol good car, horrible design imo

Omg the pictures above.

I’m a big fan of anything that doesn’t want to eat me.

@swifting, even koalas a.k.a. drop bears?

As long as they don’t want to take a bite out of me we’ll be cool.

Exception of course is bugs… if I see them and they see me we have made a pact to ignore each other so they don’t have to get squished.

@swifting

AHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Nope no more. Can’t be friends with them.

is.it.joy said 6 years, 10 months ago:

You guys are funny. XD

@DjNotNice I will never look at a koala bear the same way again.

is.it.joy said 6 years, 10 months ago:

@francizd23 Welcome! :)

@is-it-joy well they’re a sub-specie of koalas or something of the sort, carnivorous and more aggressive :P

@Swifting they’re cute, just before they take a bite of your nose :)