Kat said 9 years, 10 months ago:

All my life I have been invisible. I’m the person who is in your class that people will only vaguely remember if they remember me at all. Whenever there are tests or anything that ask if you have been bullied I say no. No, I do not have issues with bullies; because no one sees me. Sometimes I wish I was seen instead of looked through. I know that there are people with bigger problems than mine, but I just needed to get that out there I guess. Sorry if I wasted anyones time.

Michele said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I would love to talk with you! I understand what you are feeling. I am in the same boat! If you wanna talk I love having new friends…. not that i have many to start… but just message me!

mee said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I can totally relate to that feeling. Message me if you would like to talk!

itskelsie said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I can definitely understand where you are coming from. If you ever need anyone to talk to or need someone to give you advice and listen, please feel free to contact me and I will always be here for you

NotSafeForTwerk said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I feel the same way. I spent most of my life moving from place to place (running really, for reasons I don’t want to get into), so I never really got to know anyone, and those that knew me soon forgot about me. It became easier to detach than to try and stand out. I had bullies for a time, but I learned that you make yourself as small as possible, you become invisible. Now I don’t think I am even capable of real relationships with people really.
If you ever need someone to talk to, don’t be afraid to send me a message.