PeachTrie said 9 years, 8 months ago:

I’m a loser because I have no friends. I havent been able to make friends for over 7 years now. Yes I’ve tried it all. I join groups, talk to random people, present myself as open and approachable, go out on the town, try new things. Of course I’ve met ppl and made acquaintances. But not one person on this planet considers me a friend. At the end of the day I’m still a loser.

JustASpeck said 9 years, 8 months ago:

You’re not a loser! How generic is that statement right? It’s still true though. You haven’t met the right people. Friendships take time to build. Years, to be exact. Next time you try to join a group, stick with it for a while. If you’re in a group, stay there! Try to be true to yourself, and don’t force the connection with others. They’ll sense it. In the meantime, talk to people on here!
Wishing you the best.

PeachTrie said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Thanks for the advice. Staying motivated is the hardest part but I’ll be persistent.

mew said 9 years, 7 months ago:

You’re not alone in this, I have the same problem.

FullmoonDarkstar said 9 years, 7 months ago:

I would like to know more about you to as why you consider yourself a loser. Really, I want to know. :3 I don’t believe that people are losers, there are no people like this. Change your thoughts and you change your world.

Helen Smith said 9 years, 7 months ago:

Being a loser is not having friends or haven’t been able to make any.

Being a Loser is to be so god-awful that nobody wants to be your friend, but they still pity you. Being a Loser means to have a horrible attitude against life in general, and not treating anyone right.
Being a Loser is to be a spoiled brat, and then getting slapped in the face by reality when you realize that life won’t give you things, you have to WORK and EARN everything in this world.

Being a Loser is that at the end of the day, you can have everything or you can have nothing, and you would still be awful towards everyone and complain about everything & everyone.

Being a Loser is to truly have nothing: No loved ones to care about you, No dreams, no faith (in anything), no hope and no future, and at the end of the day, nobody would care if you were to die tomorrow.

And you, are not a Loser. I promise you that.

Fira said 9 years, 7 months ago:

You are not alone, I have the same problem with you. I can’t make friends in these past 3 years. Not to mention that people glared sarcastically at me nearly everyday back in high school just because I don’t fit their standard. I use to puke everyday in the morning before I go to school just because I’m so scared to meet people in there.

Anyway, I do believe you are not a loser. And I believe that one day you’ll find someone who accepts you just the way you are. :) x