Ana said 8 years, 2 months ago:

I’d love a friend. A friend who’d actually care to meet me. And not blow me off. And not ignore me. A friend who’d maybe message me first sometime?? Someone who’s lonely too, and would like someone who’d actually care to talk to them. Please, I’m gonna ask you nice right now, don’t respond to this if you’re gonna blow me off and not talk to me after like 3 messages. And it’s ok if you don’t want to be friends later, but just tell me. Please. Just say hey I don’t think this is working. Is it alright if we stop messaging? I’m sick of being dragged around with this fake string of hope that says that they still care about you when they don’t. I’d really appreciate someone to talk to and get to know. Thank you all very much!

Michael said 8 years, 2 months ago:

Hello love, I will be here for you and won’t blow you off. I’m a little older but I have been through more then most people on here so I know first hand how you feel and since I have been through these things I think I can help in any way you need. Or if you want to just talk I will be here

Deleted User said 8 years, 2 months ago:

If ya need a shoulder to lean on. . .*pats own shoulder* count me (more than) in! :)