Shade Dawn said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Why should I? I’m just a number. No one seems to care that I have some sort of diagnosed mental illness. No one cares that I won’t be able to get a job because the school system is fucking broken. No one cares that I’m sad. No one cares that I’m alone. And then it all gets directed inward, if I can’t blame other people, then the only person to blame is myself. They say be true to yourself, but that doesn’t mean you’re useful. You’ll be that weird fork in the back of the cutlery place that no one ever uses, and you just get moved around with everyone else as an afterthought.

Hanna said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Definitely know exactly how you feel. Sorry for not having any answer or advice. Just thought you should know you’re not alone. I want to make an imprint on others life and mean something to another person but it’s like everyone’s too busy with their self (and I am probably too) to not fully notice me. Maybe it’s not about being useful to others, or make an imprint but actually being useful to oneself and mean something to oneself? How now that’s possible… Anyway, we’re not a waste of space and I’m trying to make myself realize that everyday. You DO matter!

Detective Babu said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Everyone is useful in their own way.
For better or for worse or even both.
People are alive here who help one another. Wherever you go, your physical appearance and presence will not go unnoticed. You change things just being alive. You communicate with people on a daily basis. Whether it be buying something at the store or simply smiling at someone. Small things can be life changing.
I hope you find out the source of your sadness so you can set it straight. No one deserves to be sad, but sometimes that’s all the world gives us. Try surrounding yourself with new people. Maybe then you’ll understand your worth. All you have to do is put yourself out there. That alone can make a difference.

diana said 9 years, 10 months ago:

of course you matter , don’t say that.
Everybody matters , and everybody has their place , you just haven’t find your place yet. Pls be strong and do nothing bad to yourself , pls stay strong and seek help

LayTheRoses said 9 years, 10 months ago:

To be honest, I thought the same thing. People are like glass. We are scar free, and nieve. Then we are dropped. Some conceal the dammage better than others, but we all know the fall hurts. We just have to find the ways to let the light shine through our broken pieces. You and I, think that there is no such light sorce, and the light sorce is a dimly lit as our feelings inside, our empty pit. But, We are all humans, broken humans, trying to convince other humans that we are worth something. But someday, somehow, You will wake up and feel that you are the most unique piece of glass you will ever get to know. Don’t compaire your scars and marks to others, because like a vintage piece of art, the marks make the art,not the art makes the marks. You ARE one of a kind, a dimonde in the rough, and even though I do not have the pleasure of knowing you, I CARE about your life. I know this is a long, dark path we walk, and it sometimes feels as though we walk on our own shards, but I PROMISE the light at the end of this road is only one part in your wonderful existance, with people caring for you in the end although you may not feel them right now. This walk is so lonesome and lacking in love, but people, who don’t even have the honor of knowing you, care dear. So please, you are not a barcode, labled and already decided for, you have the power, and the light, so shine on. Don’t dis yourself, because you may think it’s the truth, but nothing is ugly, it is only with or without love, just as items are not cold, they are with or without heat. Love yourself, and smile, sweetheart. And remember, YOU are one of a kind.
-kiunan