Ayu said 8 years, 7 months ago:

I guess I just need people who will reply to me when I need it. Who will talk to me about random things, rubbish and tv shows, and fantasy books, and whatever the hell you like.

Michael said 8 years, 7 months ago:

Hey Ayu! I would love to be someone you can just talk to and vice versa! I’m usually pretty busy during the work day but I’ll always try to get back to you as soon as. I’m sure we can come up with plenty of random things to talk about!

If you’d like to drop me a private message with a little about yourself and we can start from there :)

Deadly Angel said 8 years, 7 months ago:

Hey you, I’ve got a lot of time so I can reply when you need and there’s lots of things to talk about. Leave me a private message if you’d like :)

erin said 8 years, 7 months ago:

You can talk to me whenever! I have a pretty broad spectrum of online friends, and we’re always open to hella new people. Feel free to send me a message with a skype name, or just chat with me on here anytime you feel like it. There’s a lot of cool people here willing to chat, yeah? cx

St. James said 8 years, 7 months ago:

It will be nice to meet new people and sharing a good talk.
PM me when you want

Deleted User said 8 years, 7 months ago:

Please feel free to message me anytime. I would love to be friends.

The_Crow said 8 years, 7 months ago:

I love new people, so just feel free to send me a pm or anything!

Bubstaa said 8 years, 6 months ago:

I like meeting and talking to people. PM me if you want, I always reply.

Anonymous_Kat said 8 years, 6 months ago:

I feel you. Anyone reading this and feeling lonely don’t feel shy to drop by a message. I used to have a bunch of internet friends but we all sort of lost eachother when my internet went haywire for a while. I kinda miss being able to have friends without the anxiety and loneliness that comes with irl.

mariko said 8 years, 6 months ago:

If you want you can PM me, I’m always free to chat